Sammie_Parson

What Percentile Do You Fall In? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

where are you all i am 70/30 toward women but i ve been out with more men because lets face it you say bi to a gay girl and you see a person shape hole and a trail of dust and the bi girls ive been into have been bi in that they are attracted to women but wont really consider an actual relationship with a women am i just in the wrong places or has anyone else been threw this

Posted

I've never had a relationship w/a woman cause I've never been givin the chance all my "relationships" have been w/men but I have always!! been openly bi-sexual and have had sex with women and fell in-love w/a few...definetly have had my heart broken, friendships ruined. My whole life have struglled to be proud of who I am... but fuck all the drama lets be real pussy is pussy and dick is dick! A person is who, a person wants to be. The one you love the most is just what they are, and excepts you for you... I think we are all 50/50 cause it completely depends on the person.

Windi_McDaniel
Posted

I think that the true essence of being Bi, is that you are attracted to both sexes, right?! I know i am, but i choose to be committed to a woman because the relationships always seem to be deeper in emotion. I was in a relationship with a married couple some time ago. I loved them both equally, i would say, but in the long run...the guy got jealous of her, and she got jealous of him, but in a more neurotic, cruel way. Men and women are made differently, it's a scientific fact.(!) period. I'm still Bi, always will be, but i am now married to a woman, and have never been happier. To those that say they are more shy around girls then guys, i believe it is because a woman can understand things about you that a man can't, (and there is nothing wrong with that), but because of that, women are afraid they are being judged. That's my opinion, of course, but hope it helps a little. As far as my percentage...75/25.

Posted

I guess I could fall into the 90/10 range... (more guys than girls...) but I do really like girls equally to guys... just harder to find girls than guys most places... especially where i live... every gay/bi girl is a whore or taken...

Posted

I can't quote a percentage. I have only dated guys and am in a long term relationship with a man I love completely. But since I have been with him I have agreed to a couple of threesomes and this has really made me want to explore the attraction I have to women much more. He is the only one that knows about my desires but I don't think he understands that I am not looking for someone to share with him. And being raised and believing in Christianity makes my feelings all the more confusing to me. I know what I feel, right or wrong is relative. I also tend to be more fearful of being attractive to women cuz I am very self conscious about my body and my weight.

Posted

Erin, I'm with Sammie on this, how do you train yourself to like women? It took about a month for me to figure out if I did like women in the first place. It was kind of confusing for me. Was it like that for you? Or did you just start looking at women from a stand point of a male and start thinking like you wanted a girl just because of that? I don't mean to be rude, but I'm curious...

As for the percentage... I've dated mostly men [only one girlfriend] but I would have to say I'm about 65/35 more leaning towards women. I honestly had come out into a class of homophobes because it was 6th grade when I did come out, they were the typical closed minded idiots you'd think to have in a middle school. Of course this made me scared as hell to even look at females until I was in the ending of my 8th grade year. I can say from that I'm shy when it comes to asking out girls, though there is one I would like to ask out, and I have, but instead I somehow ended up setting her up with one of my friends that she likes. I've wanted to explore my sexuality more, but I haven't had the chance, so I'm gonna stick with my percentage of 65/35

Posted

60/40 I've always formally dated men. I've had lovers of both genders but it's always easier to end up with a man. You go out socially and most men openly hit on women reaching for a connection. I grew up around flirty and open people, so I sometimes over look women reaching out. I have always found women more attractive though harder to connect with. Maybe it's the game behind it that intrigues me. Men aren't a challenge :P

Windi_McDaniel
Posted

Brianne, i'm a little confused by your question. I suppose i have always known (i was attracted to females), because even at a very young age i was attracted to girls, (and had my first experience with one in particular). but i am confused because, and i can only speak for myself, i have never thought "like a man" nor would i ever want to. i love and am attracted to women for the beauty of women, as a woman. i do understand that it is hard to explore what you feel sometimes when i comes to sexuality, especially when you have negative people looking at you with judgment. i wish you good luck tho. women can be rather difficult sometimes, but to me well worth it in the long run.

Posted

Hey everyone... Um i cnt really say that im in any % simply b/c I"ve never been with a woman. Nothing but males for me. . But what i can tell you is that I have an eye for beauty. Be it male, female, houses, cars or whateva. Imma look regardless. Females do alot for me doe.You kno how str8 females be like "Oh, she has a cute face or neat shape"?? Well not me. My reaction is.."She so fuckn sexy or damn look at that body. If i read a scence in which two women engage in any sexual activity i get wet. If i THINK two women are gonna kiss i get wet. At clubs, as im dancing I found myself staring, watchin other females. Looking at a womans' body turns me on. They jus so freakn sexy. As far as males... They have to touch me in order to get me there or they have to talk to me in a certain way(with force). Im very very curious doe. There was this stud that was really into me but i didn't do anything but give her convo. I wasn't attracted to her so it went nowhere. Im into fems but if a studs swag is right then maybe. So im still waiting. But uh... females turn me on way more than males. But ive only been with men.

Posted

Umm, I mostly date men because its easier. I really havent known any girls attracted to girls that I myself am attracted to since I came out of the closet. I mean I dated one friend of mine but I didnt like her the way she liked me so that ended pretty fast and I dated a girl online for a few weeks but I'm bad at long distance... I mean the LGBT communtiy at my highschool is kind of small, and the attractive ones are even harder to find. Then narrow that down to the single ones and you've got almost nothing. But I'm doin alright with guys. I found one I love That's all that matters I think. But out of the 7 people I've dated- even though I sort of like girls more- 5 are guys, 2 are girls. I dont know that percentage :P

Posted

Wow, I am feeling a lot more comfortable about my situation after reading these responses...
It sounds like a lot of bi women deal with the same issues as me. The whole dating-men because it is easier, getting more shy around women, and having more difficulty finding women attracted to you.
It makes me feel better that I am not the only one who probably prefers women but dates more men. It empowers me a little bit to try harder to be less shy and put myself out there more for women in particular. I'm glad I read this. :]

Posted

I don't have a percentage. I like who I like. Some days I want some dick and other day I want some pussy. lol I like both and usually don't like one more than the other.

Sam_Noland
Posted

I'm pretty 95 percent. I haven't been attracted to a guy in a little more then a year but I don't want to say that I am completely gay just yet. As Ms. Amanda just said 'I like who I like'.

Posted

I think that's an awesome view to have, to treat the genders equally until you find the right PERSON, not the right guy/girl. I think I could be completely happy as a lesbian, but i've just never mentally connected with a woman as deeply as I have with a man. Yet : P

But if you simply aren't attracted to something, that's important too.

Posted

I like women better than I like men... well, I love them both, but I think there can probably be a deeper connection with a woman. I have never dated a woman, only guys, and only 2 at that haha, but I have fallen for many more women than men. I'm too afraid to say anything about my sexuality, I'm no good with rejection I think that maybe everyone is bisexual at heart, though soooo many people will say no way. I think it's not just about how much you want to have sex with a person, but more about how much you want to know them and how much you just love their personality and the way they are. That's what I think, anyway.

Rhonda_Taylor
Posted

Persoanlly No man ever compares to a lady. i am Wishing to find me a special lady i AM ABLE TO SHARE MYSELF WITH..-

Bethany_Grigg
Posted

i completely agree with you Rhonda. Nothing compares to the tender and sensual touch of a woman, even if it's just playin with ur hair. there's just something so spine-tingling about it. I am definitely 95-5, the 5 being my boyfriend. if he and i go south, there's no hope for me remaining bi. lol I love women too much and he's the only thing keeping me from having a girlfriend. =]

Posted

I believe I would be in the 90 to 10 range for woman. I am not your traditional woman and think you could have way more in life, travel, and career than with a man.