Please reply - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I am a lesbian, looking to meet new girls. Around my age, I would really like it if you replied. thank you

Posted

well i don't know if i'm ur age (my profile pic is decieving that way haha) but here's a reply ;P

Posted

Hey, I'm new to the site and thought I'd shout out a hello. ^_^ People are so much cooler on this site, and isn't it obvious, we're GLBTs! ...Straights are cool too...sometimes...

Posted

Heya Perri! You're in another group I'm in, but we uh... Haven't really spoken directly, so... Pleased to meet cha. =3

Posted

Lol at Dominique. This is me replying, lol. I love meeting new people and having a range of friends. Tell us about your self, I love your name it just rolls of the tongue, lol; But then again I'm probably pronouncing it wrong.

Lizbeth_Ochoa
Posted

hello ! my name's liz.. im also new nice to meet yahh ! ^_^

Posted

hey im ashley :] nice to meetcha! sort of. heh, well i must say that i am new to this sight and have recently had an... intresting coming out. :] it was fun. anyway you should reply to me and stuff i like gettting to knownew people, and as long as they dont get too bothered by my hyperactivity then everything will be fine, yes? lol