any laidies want to talk

Nicole_Marry_Lobb
Posted

i really want to chat with girls

Brianne_Symonds
Posted

hello

Posted

it's funny how girls in the area announce who there are but are really quiet like a 5 yrold on the 1st day of school

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!, Neice you hit the nail on the head with that sentence for me! Please elaborate some more please? Do you mean here or out in public? Would like to hear more......

Denise_Nathan
Posted

It must be quiet because of the holidays. Carry on!

Louise_Rickardsson
Posted

haha, maybe they just have nothing to talke about or doesn't know what to say ;P

Posted

C'mon lets get some real dialogue going... Something deep, something light, something funny, something serious.. something.... anything.... lolol.

Posted

I have a question..it might seem stupid and not really in the right place here...but let me throw it out there anyway because its eating at me. I have always preferred girls, but my parents realized this when I was young and isolated me from other women. So when I was finally around other bisexual and lesbian women in college I had the social skills of a 12 year old boy. Thus I have still never gotten past kissing a girl. Friends tell me often that I cant know I prefer girls because I havent had sex with a girl..I disagree but am I wrong? Can a girl be bisexual without the sexual?

Ananda_Rose_Bennett
Posted

I ask myself the same question sometimes. In my heart I truly feel bisexual. I have had several boyfriends but no girlfriends. I feel that am not being true to myself if I say that I only like men. Does it really just come down to who gets your juices flowing?

Posted

kyre, i think you can be bisexual without the sexual. i mean whats there to say about straight virgins, for example? they know they're straight, but they dont need the sex to prove it. its just how they feel, its how we feel too. thats how you know. a few years ago i fell for my best friend [girl, btw] and i was convinced i was in love with her, tho we didnt do anything with each other [she had bfs and such at the time]. i'm kinda gettin side tracked.. ya get what i'm sayin tho? no one can determine your sexual beliefs for you, you decide how you feel

Posted

I get the idea thanks for the answers. Guess I'll just ignore the haters

Posted

hi girls am new to the whole and i just wanted some advise on how to have a girlfriend. i have really liked some girls but never had the courage to say it or act thats been 2 years now and i still havent met a girlfriend yet, please help!

Sarah_Johnah
Posted

I'd love to know about everyones first experiences with another girl ie how they knew she was also gay/bi. That's what I have trouble with, how do I know that the girl I fancy is gay and I'm not going to make a complete fool out of myself if I ask her out. Hints and tips anyone?

Sarah_Johnah
Posted

Oh and yes, I totally believe you can be bi without ever having had sex with another woman. I am bi but have never been in a relationship with another woman, yet know defiantely I am not straight.

Posted

both my brother and sister say that once i have sex with both sexes i'll know which one i like more. but i think, isn't everyone different? so isn't it unfair to base an entire sex's sex on one person? so i think if i've been bi for however many years now then i'm not curious or confused, i know. and i don't need sex to prove it to myself

Posted

Hey guys, I don't think that you have to have sex with anyone to know how you feel. If there is a girl that you like and she walks into the room and you get butterflies and you smile ear to ear when you hear her laugh or feel totally numb when she kisses you. Those kind of feels have nothing to do with sex. I have been bi for many years but have recently come totally out with everyone as I no longer care what people think and if your the girl I want to be with I want to show you off. But sadly I'm still looking for her... So someone wanna help me out with that lol. Hope my little story helps a little.

Posted

i second what candice says lol

Denise_Nathan
Posted

I second that.

Posted

It does, thats what I dream about lol. Needing to have had sex to choose what you prefer seems like such a crude take on what makes up a relationship

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

I agree with you kyre. I have never really had a relationship with a girl before, but I have never really found being in a relationship with a guy completly satisfying. don't get me wrong...I have had several decent relationships, but I have always felt that there was more for me out there.....that probably sounds rediculous...but yeah...

Posted

i look at it this way.. i believe u can fall in love with anyone...and for me, I personally find it limiting to search for love within a narrow spectrum of one gender. As far the misconception that bisexuals aren't as attracted to women, or aren't truly gay (we all know that is completely untrue). its not that we half like males and half like females,( i think most people misunderstand it in this way) instead its more so that bisexuals completely like females and completely like males. what i'm trying to say is, in my opinion, I like women as much as a lesbian and guys as much as a heterosexual woman, all in one person. At least i see it in this way, i don't mean to speak for everyone on here but i'm sure others can relate.

Amanda_Mueller
Posted

yeah, I agree with you oddrey. that's how I feel.