Three way relationship - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

has anyone considered doing this? One of my best friends was in a relationship with a guy and a girl and it went really well, the reason it failed was because the girl wasn't out and was too scared to stay in it.
i have actually considered this, i know i'm just asking for drama but i'd at least try it once if the people involved were down and i really cared for both of them.
What are your thoughts?

Heather_Haigh
Posted

I tried it once, i had a bf, he had another gf...so the three of us were kinda together, it took a LOT of communication and talking and talking and dealing with hurt feelings. I felt the same way, that I should try it at least once, im glad I did, it was a very enlightening experience. I met my gf while i was in the middle of that, and started dating her, and honestly i fell so head over heels in love with her, that I stopped seeing the other two, and ive been with her happily for over two years now. I think it helped me figure out many things, a bit about what I want out of a relationship, and what I was looking for...
so i guess what im saying is if u feel inclined, go for it!

Posted

I have dated guys and girls at the same time... the last time it didnt really work with the girl cuz it was kind of long distance and she ended up just finding someone else... but other then that it was good. I have a boyfriend but I also feel like something is missing when im not with a girl. If it works for the people then its fine. I have had friends that couldnt pull it off, and some that did it great.. it all depends on the people in the relationship.

Posted

Thanks Heather for the motivation lol
really though i would love to try but i just wouldn't know how to go about it. it sounds like you guys have really been through/seen this kind of relationship be successful. which is kind of a shocker for me because i didn't think it happened very often.

Erica_Lynn_36980
Posted

I have a friend who this did not work for. It started with her and her bf, then they added another female. They had rules set so there wouldn't be any problems. Well, the rules got broken and my friend ended up hurt. I have a bf who knows that I go both ways. He lets me "play" and is comfortable with not being involved. He knows that I won't leave him for a female. Reading your comments, I see that it is possible for that type of relationship to work. I didn't think it happened that often either. Guess it all depends on the people and the circumstances. If you can handle it, do it.

Denise_Nathan
Posted

My boyfriend and I have an "open relationship" under an understanding that he comes first in the relationship. He's comfortable about me looking at other ladies. He wants me to have fun and be myself.

Heather_Haigh
Posted

You're welcome! haha i know its something that is looked down upon in our culture, so it isnt something that is talked about too much. I think if you have a couple people who are into it and you can trust them both to be honest (because lets face it, its really hard to be truly honest about some feelings) then i think u have a good shot at making things work....otherwise...well it may just be super rocky the whole way thru..

Posted

Relationships between 2 people take a whole lot of work sooooo when you add a 3rd person well the work gets a whole lot harder. There as way to many feelings and emotions that have to work just right for this to be successful. I am not saying it is impossible but I think it is a lot harder than most think. I mean I would love to try it and have it work!

Ananda_Rose_Bennett
Posted

I've been looking for a lady to join my bf and I's relationship but it is very looked down upon in the US. I have even noticed that single bisexual women assume that the couple is only looking to fulfill the male partners fantasy. That may be true for some couples but not my bf and I. I love my bf very much but I too feel something is missing in our lives.

Annette_Gfhfh
Posted

my man has been trying to get me to have a 3some for sometime i will admit im very curious about being wit another woman myself always wanted too =) but finding a girl is impossible atleast it seems it lol...

Posted

well annette idk about you but i know my straight friends have asked (before i came out to them) if i would join their threeways so yeah. i wouldn't advise finding someone off craigeslist. but sometimes a best friend can be a little too close as well, it just needs to be someone both u and ur bf trust.

Posted

Oh yeah... I would be very cautious unless you knew the couple. Classified Ads are definitely not the safe way to go!

Posted

or that you both agree to be with only together.I had joined a couple before and then i started liking the girl and never wanted to be with the guy ever again,but obviously she would never leave him because she has a child with him,even though she said she liked me.....i dont regret it though because now she fantasizes about being with me and misses being with me,and doesnt want another woman.

Posted

I have done it before just as a no strings attached play time type of thing both as the third and bringing in a girl. but as for a 3way relationship no never to hard to make that work, i have seen marriages fall apart because of that. in this case the wife didn't want him anymore and she divorced him for her. and i know i don't want to be that girl.

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

I've never been in a actually relationship with three people but I have had one hell of a night with three people and that was amazing. Someday I'd like to try a Tri-relationship.

Louise_Rickardsson
Posted

I think an physical tri-relationship might work for sometime or so. Tho a relationship with three seems a bit hared. I mean.. haveing and relationship with one can be hared enuf i imagin.
I know i wouled have a hared time, lol. I'm rather jelouse. >>*