My miss perfect - Love and Romance

Posted

*laughs..* Ooooooh I did plenty of things in the bushes.. *tilts head to expose more flesh to nibble on* Yes very comfy boobies! Most of the things I did in the bushes I will not tell a soul.. But if you ask sweetly I might tell you.. *giggles softly and reaches out to poke Crystal back*

Posted

*licks brienne's neck and runs her icy fingers over Brienne's side* now you have my cusiosity and full attention, now how naughty of a girl were you *smiles sweetly* pretty please

Posted

*shivers and those wonderful little goosebumps form over her skin* Full attention huh? oooh you ask so sweetly Hollie *smirks* Well lets see.. there was one time I brought a girl home from a date and I didn't want the date to end with just a kiss so I gripped her hand and brought her over behind the bushes.. and I pushed her up against the house and fucked her. The only thing people could see I am sure was the bushes moving.. and the sounds of well.. I hate to brag.. but her screaming out my name. *smirks, puts the sour apple lollipop between her lips*

Posted

*squeals as she is humped by Crystal* Well.... Jump in and join anytime.. The more the better.. Least sometimes. You might just try and take the Oooh soo cute title away from you and Lea.. *smirks*

Posted

bah... We might just try and take over the Oooh so cute, thingy.. jesus I can't type.

Posted

oh really u want the title hmmm will see if u can take it away i dont think u can =P u to would get the sexy and freaky couple title XD

lol and oh my Brienne u go ahead and brag! thats freaking awesome xD oh man i so want to do that and make the bushes move and shit like that thats awesome XD -smacks Brienne booty-

Posted

Oooh... I like the sexy freaky couple better!!! We will take on that title.. Right Hollie? *purrs into Hollie's ear and bites her neck gently.* Oh yeah you like that little story I just shared? I have plenty.. *Giggles when her booty is smacked* It was pretty hot.. I get off better when I am out in public and there is a chance of getting caught..

Posted

*licks Brienne's ear lob* mmm I like the sexy freaky title better...*catches the title, makes matching t-shirts of us* and so what if we take over the convo half the time you guys are off getting fishy *sticks out her tongue*

Posted

*eye twitchs slightly* oooh so cute title! wtf no! *rolls up sleeves* that title i don't even want you can has it! i am sick of cute!
pfft and i haven't been able to type all day or as much as norm cause i been out and about and working...
*grabs crystal by the ear and pulls her away from the others* bed now!

Posted

*peaks through the peep hole* ah Crystal you've done it now, gone and made her mad *smiles mischeviously and returns to her spot by Brienne snuggling her*

Posted

*wakes up from her oh so needed sleep and rubs her eyes and rungs fingers through her hair* Jesus.. I guess my body needed sleep. *Arms wrap around Hollie and bites her collarbone gently.* That Lea sure can be......Bossy.. But ya know.. bossy can b e fun.. *giggles and slides on her Sexy freak t-shirt and rolls the sleeves up a little and snuggles with Holie* I hope Lea didn't hurt crystal too bad last night. *giggles*

Posted

*smiles tiredly and plays with Brienne's hair *

Posted

*purrs gently..* Did you sleep any last night? *Nuzzles into Hollie*

Posted

*snuggles closer to Breinne* if you call being heavily medicated and not moving once in my sleep sleep, than yes, but fuck I hurt from no heater blanket and not moving in my sleep!! *scratches Breinne's head gently*

Posted

Poor thing. *leans in and nibbles hollie's neck.* I am sorry you are hurting. Are you and pat doing anything special for Valentines day? *Finishes drawing in her book and then closes it and puts it in her lap.* Is pat getting you the heather blanket tonight?

Posted

*purrs* He's gone to get it already because I am leaving soon, *grabs her strawberry nipple nibblers and puts some on her lips* I won't be home for V-day and nothing is really ever planned ahead of time because we never know if I am going to be able to go out or not, I probably shouldn't've gone to the monster trucks last night, but I did...Raven loved it his eyes were so huge, and now he wants to do all of the things he saw there (motorcross freestyle, quad racing, monster truck freestyle, tuff trucks and demolition derby) *pulls her hat down so that her eyes are barely visible*

Posted

Bah.. Heater blanket. jesus! Fingers are impossible sometimes. So you will be with your family for the rest of the weekend? Well that sucks.. *hands her a valentines day card and smiles* Be my valentine? *giggles and runs fingers through wet hair* I bet Raven loved it. I love that kind of stuff. It is awesome that you guys took him. So special. *tilts head and looks under the hat* You hiding?

Posted

yeah *sighs* fuck I hate it here, I don't know how long or when I'll be able to pick up the internet, ugh!! *perks her brow at the V-day card* hmm....*pulls Brienne into her lap* you had a shower without me?! and of course I'll be your valentine *smiles tiredly*

Posted

I know you hate it there, but you gotta do things that you hate.. or dislike sometimes.. Right? *sits in Hollie's lap and leans against her* Is it bad that I feel like running to CO and ripping the throat out of my ex and her new "Wife" Yes sorry, I did take one without you. my next shower I will invite you. Promise. *kisses cheek* Thank you for being my Valentine.. *smiles*

Posted

*nibbles Brienne's ear* yeah you do unfortunetly being here opens up a lot of old wounds and flashbacks, an all around bad feeling *shudders* ugh Pat's right this so was not a good idea, but I did it for Raven and to give Pat a break I don't think he understands that....