My miss perfect - Love and Romance

Posted

oh ur soo gonna lose! and i'm not gonna be tense pfft i can keep calm more then u think Lea! Papi is a cool cat

and the thing i told u to do i was just going easy on u because i know i'm gonna win but since u want to be hardcore then bring it! forget the money i'm in it just to make u eat ur words!

Posted

*pounces and sucks on crystals tongue* instinctive reaction!
crystal i'll only lose if that's my main goal, but figuring out if my goal is to lose or not is the hard part. i've already figured you out, eating you out will be like eating a taco, a juicy, wet, yummy taco *licks lips as she stares at crystal*

Posted

LOL eh i been called worse and she sooo is but i'll let her have her fun &gt=3
i'm going to just sit back and enjoy the entertainment lol and i dont need training! esp not back to the begining i mean i'm still learning certian stuff but eh -shrugs-

Posted

-Notice Crystal is at the wrong angle to get the perfect nipple shot and Jet-Li her out of the tree-

"Got damit pupil"

*scolds her*
"Damit if your gonna get the shot at least get it from the right spot! Go down there and get closer, no one can see hard nipples from this height and be quiet about it!"

-Looks back at girls bathing-
"Man would i love to be the rubber ducky in their bath"
-Takes pics-

Posted

HEY watch where u throwing that thing! trying to give me a black eye! and i'm staying here! pfft u hurt me i like to see u try &gt=3 -shows didlo dick gun- &gt=3

-Grabs and throws Lea and Miranda into a bath and put rubber duckie in the middle- there now u are XD

Posted

i knew she was tryin to start this war again!
and what is gloomping im not sur if i like that word lol

Sometimes u got a discipline a pupil and now is the time
-rolls up sleeves-
"prepare to be spank or get ur ass down there and take the shot"

Posted

lmfao damn right u keep picking with me!! keep playing Juliet is gonna find a little surprise in ur pants!

lol pfft -sees leash being pulled- oh look Juliet is calling u better run along Romeo =3 LOL
u cant use none of my weapons i got a special safey on it xP
and roll ur sleeves back down =P i like to see u try

Pussy Whipped Romeo/Bandit LMFAO XD

Posted

Okay now i gotta spank dat ass!
I wish u would used that gun on me, i done told u if that happening u havin my kids, Lea havin my kids i will prego everyone on this site and i will say its was Crystal idea blame her, well after she's given birth to my kids, i hope there twins!

Don't worry bout Babygirl by the time she finds out everyone will be wadlin lol
and that's a promise. Take me to Maury i don't care!

*Opens shirt*
go ahead and shot me, i dare u
you can't wait to have my children i see lol!

Posted

*pokes bandits boob* we have evidence on this site that it was your fault, we have your written word here, we can use it against you *creepy evil child voice and looks up at her with a creepy grin* some ppl can't get prego i hope you are aware of this fact and if we do we can fix that problem *holds up a rather dull, overly saw looking blade*