What are some of the worst remarks about being bisexual? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

i always get asked for 3som i hate that.Its not for me.N then ppl say that im just confussed to make up my mind..I just tell them to not hate couse i get the best from both worlds

Posted

Everyone here pretty much answer for me lol!
But the worst for me is that I'm dislike by straights cause they feel they can't trust me with their spouse or love one, and dislike even more by gays cause they feel that I got a dude on the side like in case of emergency or something.
Which I find totally bias! I
've been label a "player" and that's not even my personality to play with people feelings for myself gratifaction! I don't even like the fact on how they comment on my looks not my actions and tell me that I look like I have no probably loving them and leaving them! It's quite damaging to my image,(haters) when I really like someone and they leave because of rumors, or they just can't trust me and I'm like what the F*ck are they really trying to make me pick a side? It's like hazing for bi's pick a side or well will kick the crap out of you! N u knw what they can keep kicking, they haven't kill my flow yet, I will not hide who I am to benefit those who refuse to educate themselves!
There are more than one sexual orientation out there!
Its just really stupid to hate someone you don't know because of who they are and how they chose to live. This is my life and im living it and if you don't like it stay out of mines and concentrate on your existence just jealous cause i can get both (if I want too). Besides its a a HUGE compliment when you can attract and get both sexes, on a level that one-siders wish they could experience.
But before I go let me ask you ladies this,on a good day when they both coming at'cha you feel like a goddess don't cha? (smile)

Posted

Woah reading these comments here is like better than going to my college counselor! I really appreciate everyone's comments, especially the ones about how being bi doesn't equate with infidelity, and the ones about what kind of stereotypes we encounter.

What's most frustrationg is that although I'm bi myself, because of the ideas I've been raised on, I have my own prejudices agains my own sexual orientaion...crazy stuff!

I feel like I have to look certain way, dress certain way, like certain things, or even have millions of both boyfriends and girlfriends (which i won't, not even in my dreams) to "prove" that I'm bi or something.

Ever since I had the courage to come out as bi, I'm bombarded by fear that sometime I'm gonna say something stupid and ignorant like "when do people TURN bi?" or other such poops along that line. I guess what I'm saying is that I am not a truly accepting or open-minded person, not even for myself.

So perhaps our straight friends who stopped being friends with us and feel us all over and flirt thinking that since we're bi we must like ALL girls, and all people including straight/gay/et cetra who assume we're promiscuous or what's that one word - "greedY"? ....perhaps they're victims of all the different kinds of teachings and stereotypes they've been raised on - and I'm not an exception.

Maybe we're all just learning to be more human, and more appreciative how how beautiful everyone is in their unique ways. I'm just hoping that one day we will reach that point where no one should even have to "come out" , because everyone will be treated with same love and respect..!! Again thank you guys for sharing your stories

Posted

I always get your just confused. I always tell them I'm not I know what I want. I always fall for the person not their gender.

Posted

Yes that is it! The person.... not the gender.... is what is important in our relationships! That is the basic description of being bi.

Posted

all of our responses go to show that society really screwed us over lol i also thinks society mixes us up with bi-curious people. and i think we all agree that we are lovers, not cheaters, not selfish, not confused. we are just open-minded individuals who accept our loves for who they are!

Renee_Pleasants
Posted

Ok, first off, I do not consider myself a cheater. I have been faithful to all I have dated. I have been married 3x already and until I found my 3rd husband I was about to give up on finding a GOOD relationship with ANYONE. Just so happens that he is GAY friendly. ALL of his friends are gay or lesbian. When I told him that I was bi he took it in stride. He has ALWAYS been supportive of my wanting a "female companion" although he and EVERYONE I meet know that he and my family come first, NO MATTER WHAT. He has NEVER asked why nor has he EVER asked to participate. People that drop you like a hat because of WHO YOU ARE were never your friends to begin with. If you have stipulations on friendships, they aren't worth it. You may lose a few friends in the beginning but gain MORE in the end. BE who you are. WHo cares what anyone else says. In the end it's YOU that you have to deal with. MUCH LOVE TO MY BI GIRLS!

Posted

lol thank you Katie and Alexis

Dana_Thompson
Posted

I have read everyones responses and i have gone thru alot of that as well. I am married now but i know i still love women. My husband was my best friend and hes been there for me thru the best of times and the worst, hes supported my relationships with other women and been there for the breakups and everything. We have the best relationship cause nothing has to be hidden or anything i love it he was the one that helped me thru the coming out to my parents and everything. I think because hes been my biggest support line that thats why we just mesh so well, and he wont change me and make me "never be with women". I get people who dont understand me and say your married now and that means u cant be bi. well my response to them is im bi its who i am and im not changing its not like a light switch you can just choose to turn on and off when you want and just because im married doesnt mean the blinders are coming up and all women are gross, no its not like that. its like saying straight people cant look at the men or women their attracted to because their married. I guess what it comes down to is Yes im BI and Yes im proud and nobody can tell me otherwise. I know who i am and loving every min. of it, and Nobody can tell you who you are except you!

Posted

Wow dana, i applaud you! everything you said is totally true, and i've been trying to explain that to people who don't understand but you said it perfectly! thank you!

Posted

You're right Dana.. Just because you are dating a guy doesn't automatically make you straight and you go out with a girl and click you are automatically lesbian... It does not work that way! Who you ARE WITH does not make who you are.. Only YOU are who you are and nobody and nothing can change it. I agree that Dana did an awesome job explaining.

Posted

I believe in reincarnation my theory on sexuality is that you remember the gendar you have experinced most so for instance if yor spend many lifetimes as a woman and you then come back as man you remember you re love for men and would be gay we bi have had an equal experince of both gendars and know love is love and sex and pleasure is just nerve endings

Olivia_De_Paloma
Posted

when i told me friends and family of my interests they were calm and understanding of them.. i only had afew of my ex guy friends that tell me that my ex boyfriends have failed in keeping me straight saying as if i never cared about any of my relationships when with a man... they dont understand that i want to focus on just exploring what could be if i was with a woman... i feel that although i am a week from being 19 i now have the resources in seeing where my heart truely leads.. love is blind so why do i have to narrow down my preference when it comes to the sex of the person.

Posted

Only we know what it is like to be Bi.. It is much more complicated for us and we experience many more conflicting feelings in our relationships. It is probably very hard for someone on the outside to appreciate and understand that.

Posted

I agree with Katie sometimes I feel like im in a secret society but im out but no one seems to pay attention to the bisexual, its either straight or gay. No in between I might as well start speaking a differnt language damn now that i think about it we don't even have cool slangs for bisexual, imma looks some up to see for sure but I know I haven't heard anyone say any terminology for bi's except for "confuse" but that's a curse word to me, like calling a gay guy a f*ggot!

Posted

I know what you mean about " confused ,its a phase "and as one truly stropie lesbian put it oh bi we ve all been there that sentence put me off the village for a while it sucks being judged and misunderstood most blokes dont even take it seriously and file bi under kinky in their head thebest you can hope for seems to be those who actually ask what it means to you

Posted

Growing up in church and with my family being very religious i hear alot from them. Like that im going to hell and what not. Well im just getting the best of both worlds!

Posted

same with me. my father hates that im gay. and that makes me feel really bad, but i just have to keep telling myself i cant change right now so just deal with all that comes with being gay, day by day!

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

Ah what pisses me off the most is when.. wait I'll tell you after this. I've dated just girls for a long time and thats because i've been doing a lot of changing becoming more boyish and al lthat jazz. So I hate it when my friends try to say Im lesbian when I've told them time and time again that I love guys and I'd totally date one if I could find one that would accept me for who I am.

Posted

yeah, like my best friend (she's socially slow because of her upbringing, but she's trying!) I was sitting on my bed and saying 'omg this guy is so hot i want him!' or something like that and then she hesitantly asked me if i was straight now. i laughed in her face and asked why she would think that. she told me that i hadn't mentioned girls in awhile but i have been talking about guys a lot. which of course i hadn't noticed. but what's funny is that i'm on this site willing to find a girl lol i just don't want to have to "act" bi to reassure people that i am in fact a bisexual.

Danielle_Shea
Posted

katie I agree we are completely forgotten. I lived in a small town for most of my life and alot of girls went through a phase where it was cool to be Bi. It is like great I get put into the group of girls that at hors because I am actually bi and they are just trying to rebel. I hated it when people would be like it is just a phase or that I am actually a lesbian but I am just too afriad to say it. I mean I told my Cathlic Father I am bi why would I be afraid to just come out and say that I am a lesbian.

And Stephanie I have that same problem. My sister is not really confortable with me being Bi so out of respect for her feelings I make a point not to talk about girls alot. I mean if a girl is hot I will say it but I wont go into details about it but her boyfriend thinks that I am really straight because I don't go on and on about girls... It is like : SORRY I AM NOT BI ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!