Denise_Nathan

Welcome ladies!! - Bi Bi Bi Women

Denise_Nathan
Posted

Welcome ladies!! Chat away!

Posted

So my name is mary. I live on Oregon Ohio. A very boring place...in bi but am starting to think I'm lasbian....I'm pretty open to anything.....if u live closepleadr feel free to message

Anna_Masters
Posted

Hi^^
Um.. Im not really going to say alot about me >.>
If you want to know just ask

Louise_Rickardsson
Posted

Hey all
I'm a care free person that likes a lot of stuff and i allways ses meny side of one coins so to speak so just message me if you want anything, i love to chatt.

Ruth_Ben
Posted

Hey, my name is Ruth.... I live in good ol Montreal! I love it here... and I love the fact that we actually have a "gay village here" I know some places are pretty homophobic.... I would consider myself bi, but I'm not completly sure of anything. yes, I'm attracted to both sexes. but there are things I have yet to experience...

Denise_Nathan
Posted

Hello, Ruth, Louise, Anna and Mary Margaret. Welcome!!

LENE_HOWARD
Posted

Hi ladies. Im new to this cyber meeting thing. Is it as hard for you guys to find someone as it is for me? It used to be so much easier when I was younger. Now it feels like Ill never have a girlfriend. Whats up with that?

Posted

LOL I know what you mean and when I was in school it was the cool thing but everyone was afride to admit it and now that I'm a mom it's even harder. Alot of girls that are lesbian dont want a girl that is bi with a husband and i'm really not comfortable with being with a bisexual girl b/c my husband so iDK what to do. I have issues from guys with trust

Posted

Hey all!
I'm Nyki - originally from Jersey but living in Manhattan right now. I've never met someone who I thought wasn't attractive in some way.
I suppose I'm just trying to embrace the fact that sexuality is fluid - there's always going to be a lot of unanswered questions, but I think that's okay. I like it.

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

What's up ladies! My name is Arryn, or Casper whichever you perfer. I'm 16, I'm slightly nerdy because I love books, and learning knew things ( exspecially things about women) I've been bi for a little more than four years.

May_Tham
Posted

hello
my name is may, im 18 from toronto
im a people person and the one thing i believe that could be a bad quality about myself is that i dont have 1 passion or interest in life
i consider myself a neutral in all interest

hmm is posting a bad quality a good thing?