Nicole_Orwan

Welcome^_^ - Poetry Group

Posted

lol i thought it was funny. the way its worded helps create imagery which is always good. thanks for reading my piece. we weren't really friends at the time but we were really close when we were young. when it happened i guess it just made me realize how much time has passed and how much innocence we've all lost

Posted

man u guys are awesome i write but i dont think i'm nearly as good as u guys are =o oh yeah miranda i love ur poem about ur friend i'm sad to hear about it one of my friends commited sucide to

Posted

The September Sun

The September sun steals a kiss upon my cheek, waking me for yet another day. I awake with wide, open eyes, but a closed heart. I wake up alone, but yet not alone. The presence of your skin is still on me after all these years. While your face is distant, your heart is closed. As I walk through these halls feeling the walls suck away my life, I scream inside, ‘‘let me out,’’ but outside ‘‘let me in.’’ which do I desire? What I truly desire is something that may not be real. As I look back at your memory, you are missing. I try harder to figure out your being. Are you just a ghost that is haunting my heart, or are you something more? The negative aura I feel turns into flames, clinging to me, choking me. It hurts; am I dying? The darkness rips apart, and I see your hand. It tears through the flames and gently touches my cheek. That warm embrace swallows me whole. I never want to escape it. Forever, I want to feel this embrace, but there’s no such thing as eternal love. As I grow older, my memory starts to fail me. No matter what, I will never forget, for I will find my September sun once more.

well heres my poem

Rick_A._Shea_Thompson
Posted

i know you truely dont understand
the deepths of what i feel for you
i'm not sure if i even do
just wish i knew why,
why were afraid to love,
to be loved.
why taking a chance w someone knew
is so hard,
when it should be so easy.
is it the unknown of it all?
the leaving of what u know??
are we afraid to be happy,
to find happiness.
why do we always want
what we can never have??
or rather why do we believe
it can never be ours
for nothing is completly outta reach
yet we still fight feelings
that are going no where
the only way to be truely happy
truely free,
is to not fight what we feel.

i wrote this a while ago but can come up w a title any ideas??

Posted

Shea I think "Love" or "why fear love" something like that idk.... and Crystal who in the world told you that you couldn't write I adore your piece. it just remind me of all my lost loves and the ppl who have hurt me in the past. it really paints a picture and makes you think I love it!!

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

Shea I love it!! I love the flow and the accurateness. I can relate and im sure im not the only one.

Posted

aw really it does =o most of all my poems (i look through) are about some form of lost love or love.
and i love shea poem to !
i would love to read more of everyones poem =o
oh and miranda lol no one told me i cant write people push me to go to college for it but that was the same with everything i was people push me to go to college for drawing,writing, carpentry,etc.
i did decided i want to do something so maybe i'll look into to going to japan for manga school or watever -shrugs-
but since i did not have confidence in my writing i sort of held myself back ^^;; the editor of new york times ask to put one of my poems in there but i decline guess i was scared damn critics tear people apart =o

Posted

The Best Day Of My Life

The best day of my life was the day I met you.
You were quiet, yet loud in your own way.
Usually, I wouldn’t pay much attention to anyone
So loud, but you got my attention automatically.
I usually don’t trust anyone. So loud,
But you got it as if we’d known each other for years.
Something about you always strikes me when I look into your eyes and you into mine.
Then, I saw something…something I guess I wasn’t supposed to see or I didn’t want to see.
It was that you and I are the same…both lonely, emotions lost, and scared ever to open the door that might lead to happiness and love.
The best day of my life will be when we both open our doors to see each other on the other side.

(this one got publish)

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

Crystal... go to Japan for Manga school?
Those school are called art Institutes. lol I'm just teasing.

Posted

lmfao u know the reason i want to REALLY go to japan arryn..............
JAPANESE WOMEN YUM! LOL XD i'm going to give them some brown sugar =P

Arryn_Tyler
Posted

Asian women period are stunning. They apeear to have such a defiant innocense, right up until you get them alone. hehe

Posted

LMAO YES!!! OMG YES!!! then its the way they look when they are doing it
somehow they make it look painful but u know they are enjoying it
and yes u said it miranda they are so cute!!! and agree with u arryn asian women period are adorable

Lee_Bauer
Posted

Mmm I agree. Asians are just adorable in general though.

Rick_A._Shea_Thompson
Posted

Standing Still

Sometimes I feel like
I'm not really real
Sometimes I sit in the sun
Watching the day go by
And all I see are the trees
With there colorful leaves
Dancing in the wind

All while
I'm just standing still
Right out here
Not feelin real
Cuz I'm all alone
And standing still

The sun moves through the sky
And its rays look down at me
While flowers with there grace
Look up at whats to see
As cotton white clouds
Glide across the sky

All while
I'm just standing still
Right out here
Not feelin real
Cuz I'm all alone
And standing still

its a song i wrote a few years ago let me know what u think

Rick_A._Shea_Thompson
Posted

Escape

The sparkling of her eyes
The feel of her skin
When its next to mine
The way my skin hums
When shes near
Her smile so suductive
I can't escape...

Posted

love ur poems =o i got a poem called escape to but its wayy different from urs like urs XD

Posted

missing you

my soul is crying
my heart is racing
my palms are sweating

missing you
is the hardest thing
I've ever been through

my feet are racing
my mind is reeling
my chest is pounding

counting the hours
days, months
till I see your face again

my heart is aching
my eyes cry dry
my soul reaches out for yours

I need you
hold me close
and don't let go

This is my most recent piece I wrote it for my baby nicole we live 7 hours apart and it's killing me!!

Rick_A._Shea_Thompson
Posted

damn i like it and i know what it like to live far away from who your dating mines only 3 hours but i just got my drivers lisence takin away.....

Rick_A._Shea_Thompson
Posted

im tryin to find a job cuz i get my lisence back if i pay my speeding ticket lol i was going 72 in a 55. but shes someing to get me friday for our offical 2nd date lol its going to last all weekend long lmao

Posted

aww i ish happy for you!! i'm driving out on the 8thto bring my girl back home with me until the day after valentines day cause i decided it is unacceptable to spend that day apart. plus our 2 month anniversary is the 9th so two birds one stone