Tracy_Gray

Poetry and Creative Writing - Writers Nook

Tracy_Gray
Posted

I do Poety and Creative Writng along also with my Spinn-Art and see that's one of my talents I Love showing off to impress Ladies with. If I were a Cell,I would make my way to Your Heart and Remain there Forever!!!

Posted

Do you think that writing can help allot of people in the world if the allowed themselves to look through the words on a page instead of reading the words and not understanding what the true meaning is? (Just a little light to open the gates to a heavenly kind, walk right on in to just be able to unwind. Lost love of a big heart that once was mine, was it truly the end to this me drinking the wine!)

Posted

I enjoy writing, either poetry or fantasy stories. I have trouble finishing the stories though. Ive spoken a few of my poems at Open Mic's, but I'm not entirely sure of my ability.

Posted

I don't think its ability that matters, Jordyn. What's important is that you DO write. Self expression is vital to a fulfilling life

Posted

Thank you. That sounds like a good philosophy to live by.

Lee_Bauer
Posted

Personally, I've been working on a few short stories lately that seem to focus on the broken parts of society. The fact that people wait too long for the perfect moment that will never come, or the nightmarish feelings of being outed with out choice, even the loss of support and the feelings of depression. I write because I find empowerment in it and I find that it's a great way to release some of the energy that's bound within me. I can just feel it free it's bloody grip from my soul as I allow it to scream out on paper, to weep, to mourn, to rejoice, sing, laugh, play. I honestly don't think I'm all THAT talented yet, but I hope that some day I may have some of my work published.

Posted

I wouldn't mind being published, that was my dream cause it seemed to be the only thing i was good at, but i'm hopefully going to get back into acting more after i move, course i'll still be writting and helping write out the scripts hehe. But i mainly use my writting as something to help me ease out my emotions, like writting in a journel except in verses or story lines. I love to over think things so i put that as if it was other charactors making it all dark and dramatic. Poetry is the best though, for the verse work cause it's all just the meaning behind the words, not the fully message or a visual understanding, just the meaning.

Johnson_JDK
Posted

ololoolololo