FaVoRiTE POsiTion! - Love and Romance

Posted

OMG THATS MY SONG I WAS JUST LISTENING TO IT!! LMAO THAT MY SHIT xD i knew it was gonna be u XD

i love prince to my mom has most of his cds and purple rain album
"when i woke up nikki wasnt there i looked all over and all i found was a phone number on the stairs it said thank u for the funky time call me up when ever u want to grind"

THAT MY SHIT SON!!
maybe u know this one =P

" A body like your oughta be in jail cause it's on the verge of being obscene
move over baby give me the key i'm gonna try to tame your little red love machine"

this goes for ur boss to XD

Posted

kitten sweet side and xena naughty side for me? oh fuck no thanks i'm good with being known as the lady gentleman as my sweet side and the naughty school girl for the well naughty one thank you :P

Posted

Hmmm.............school girl outfits and kittens how bout combine the two. A school girl with cat's ears hey that's kinda sexy to me. I've seen anime like that! Hey Lea do that, be a school girl with cat's ears. It sounds delicious in my head.

I like Yuri/Yaoi
Bandit

Posted

i've done that before, don't worry. i even had this hat, think still have. that's a cat face hat, idk if you know what i talking about....
but with the ears (they even had cute lil bells on 'em ^.^) cause of my movingness i lost one and than just throw out the other than found one and yeah they bye bye now i want to get them back. i also even have a kitty bell chocker it's awesome!

Posted

=O i soooo want hump lea right now XD but i must resist... the urge... to hump...booty....... awww freak it
-humps lea- xD

oh and bandit i love yuri/yaoi to rules =P
only humps girls that are single and ladys u know y ;P
Hood

Posted

LMAO! Told ya it was delicious, you got Crystal worked up with the bells, and ***r I better stop for she tries to hump you again!
It's a cool little fantasy why haven't I done that yet?!
Like wear some cat ears, and get some cat eye's contacts, wear a lil collar with a lil bell on it and just creep around like a kitty and play with some yarn, do some streching, meow alot, and rub up against Babygirl for a treat! Yeah that's sounds sexy in my head!
oooooooooo i wanna be a kitty! imma put cat ears on Bandit

So from now on The Bandit has cat ears, Romeo don't in case you were wondering

Posted

oh great a kitty bandit, your turning it a cute ninja more like it....geez and that's my thing! she's stealing my dress code for coseplaying! i'ma go arrest you! in a sec...
*jumps into a phone booth and jumps out dressed in a slutty cops outfit and blows on her whistle* your under arrest for stealing trademark ideas! stop in the name of my undies!

Posted

Never! Catch me if you can, whenever their is panies I'll be there to snatch'em!
*Drops Smoke Bomb"

*Taps Lea's shoulder*
Got ur undies, thanks officer
ooooooooooooo authoritive undies

I love my job
Bandit

Posted

*Hands reaches behind Lea, grabs nipples*, whispers in ear,
"you notice something missing......Ur bra!"
Gotcha! You actually though it was over, congradulation on being the first bra victim!

HA HA HA HA HA
Bandit job is never finish

Posted

*Evil Grin*
It feels so right, *watches Lea jiggle away* now I will wait to see who will be my next victim.

Hey ladies you got on ur pretty lingerie warning I'm looking forward to taking ur precious, Ha ha ha ha

Bandit is watching and waiting

Posted

hey hey bras are my thing -steals bandit and lea's bra- =3
muwhahaha xD
-gropes lea chest before she gets away- xD n if u spary me i'll bite u :3
and bandit i will win this war no one is better then me at bra kinpping
MUWHAHAHA -disappers into the night-

Posted

i use to teach guys how to undo girls bra's without them noticing even with the shirts on, it was fun. they always got slapped and i'd be hiding behind a tree laughing.
*sprays crystal with spray bottle* who said you can take that! and who said i don't like biting?!

Posted

I'll just be taking these again while u2 battle it out!

If you plan on winning this war my pupil Crystal then ur going to have to keep an eye on ur bounty lol!

*Skips away with bras in hands*

Nipples and Boobies
Bandit

Posted

Speaking of Bra unhooking one time i was getting hot and heavy with these two girls. but it got busted before anything really fun could happen. and when I got home I realized my Bra was unhooked and I was like WTF when did that happen!?? one of those girls had some skills thats for sure!!!

Posted

LMFAO at miranda rofl XD thats some serious skills i do that all the time i unhook girls bras i hook one girl bra on the bus she was like wtf how that happen XD
and lea what i say about that damn spary bottle! -destorys spary bottle- &gt=3
now were was i -rubs my face in lea boobies- x3 ahhh marshmallow heaven =3
and bandit i will get u's!!! after i finish with lea XD
lol and someone is a fan of page two ;3

Posted

that's hot miranda!
oh lol yeah good time good time. page two hehe.
hey get out of my pillows! bad hood! *runs away backwards, than trips on something* oh wth!
i want my spray bottle!