FaVoRiTE POsiTion! - Love and Romance

Posted

hey, Alli wants to know... wat is ur fav position? i know mine i wanna know urs... personally i live being on top and vice versa. then this thing that resembles scissors.... yummy... lol feel free to make it real hot and steamy in here. Who knows, maybe i will learn a thing or two! =-0

Posted

Oh Alli, Alli, Alli, u just knew i couldn't resist a question like that, and ima answer it cause im a pervert (smile).
My favorite position is when ur lover is sittin in the center of the bed, or floor in a indian position and you sit on her with your legs wrap around her back and lock her in. Now ur facing each other, precede with kissing her as she holds ur lower back or ass for support to keep the two of you balance, your arms wrap her body. Now as for her other hand she can play with the goodies or use a toy (which ever u like most). As the two of you rock the whole night through. Remember back straight hips loose and rolling have fun girls! Oh yeah no clothing it just get in the way or ripe to pieces, unless u want that!

Romeo likes full body contact, yeah man!
that's how u do pilates(smile)

Posted

Does anyone have a good position for a strap-on? My girl doesn't like to be on top and I'm getting a little board with variations on missionary.

Posted

how bout doggy style? dat usually feels pretty good. or u could spoon! theres lots to do.... YES, u cannot go wrong w a 69! but in order for that to work u have to be real attracted to ur partner... my opinion! and ROMEO! girl, u get it hot in here! i guess theres not much to teach u! Go, make me proud! lol

Posted

For Alli: I never stop learning when it comes to pleasure imma a nerd when it comes to pleasure(smile)
For Lea: Alright but imma make u sweat for it! (smile)
For Natashia: I got some ideas to spice it up a bit, yeah its tru missionary can be boring if your not willing to use ur imagination or what I like to do is get into character(smile I'll tell you girls about the "Bandit" another time!).
Here a position ya'll should try, while standing facing each other she can hold one leg up around her waist or above her shoulder with your arms wrap around her neck for leverage, if ur able get her to hold you up with both legs wrap around her, next if she's balance properly or use a wall for support lean backwards to the floor with arms extend into a hand stand while both legs are still wrapped around her waist once again she can use the wall as extra leverage. Remember to hold on tight!
The real advance one is call a Lois Lane, I'd pick that number up from a friend of mines 1.5 yrs ago
And one more position if you hadn't try it, reverse cowgirl in front of mirror, that way the too of you can watch your performace at the same time while she's holding your legs up! Yeah man work it out!

Romeo
P.S make sure ya'll stretch out those hamstrings! (smile)

Posted

yes doing it in the shower is nice... ooowww crap thats not wat were talking about was it? hehehe =0 i love it when i jump out the shower, nice and clean and they come up to me and reach underneath the towel, rub on my so lighly and start walking off. at this point, i tell her to turn around, i drop my towel go up to her and grab her. i grab the back of her neck w one hand and let the other help her touch me i want to be touhed. i got in the sink, spread my legs and allow her to go in me. ever so softly at first followed by deep thrusts inside of me, like if she doesnt feel me me cum then she will die. i relax and moan, i i let her hear who much i want her. i open wider......to give her wat she really wants. while on the counter i make sure she has a chance to really appreciate the way i taste w only her toungue, caressing my every part, embracing every curve of my body, every taste that i release.....

Posted

holy crap that was so hot hoowee gotta go n wipe now brb

Posted

mmmm allison u got this room heated!! ok what i like is teasing omg i love me a good tease mmmmm!!! i like when a girl slowly but ***fully grinds her ass in my lap begging me to give it to her. hm as for strap-ons u can do lay ur girl down have her sideways lift one of her legs up in the air holding it and just give it to her hard and rough x3 and sammie omg lois lane girl!!!! u know !!!
oh yeah also u can do double pentration which i like to do =) get ur girl in the doggy style use ur hands or toys (i like to use both mostly my hands) slide in and out one place and slide in out another xD and my fav to use with the strap on picking ur girl up with it still inside of her and bouncing her up and down up and down up and down

Posted

**fanning myself** Is this room hot or it just me? Wow!

Posted

WOOT BANDIT IS A PERV yay XD i pervs united!! ;3
so bandit is naughty version
and romeo is sweet side
then u can call me robin hood i steal from rich and give to the poor ;P
as for my sweet side just call me Prince
i know someone is going to start singing purple rain LOL

Posted

why are these names more from men's usage? like why not um... Xena for the naughty version and um... (i can only think of naughty types, or super women or yeah women that are so dominating)....
sweet side could be..... um .... kitten?
idk

Posted

Um................NO! I can't scream like Xena and I give up doing flips and handstands(that's on special occasions) so that's out the question, and kitten sucks puppies rulez!

OH and Crystal!

"I knew a girl name Nikki I guess you can say she was a sex fiend, I met her in the hotel lobby masterbating with magazines, she said how would you like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw lil Nikki grind"

That's my shit I LUV Prince (Big Smile)
Love the Purple Rain Album