Making Rough but yet Gentle Love... Its the BEST!! - Love and Romance

Posted

Have you ever been in love with a person that knows where to touch you in the right place at the right time. They know when to smack your azz and pull you close to them. Its like they can read your body. The best part is when you ORGASM!!!
OMG! Its a tingly feeling running all through your body. At that giving moment you want it deeper and HARDER! And its over. Your left breathing heavy and maybe laugh a lil. ((=

Posted

Call me greedy cause it ain't over til one of us can't move anymore, you say orgasm I say adrenaline rush to the max its on til i can't speak or scream anymore! I love that feeling, i can't get enough of it like a drug that i can't afford but i keep wanting more and don't know how to say when. Its like i wanna overdose on sex cause passion gets me SO HIGH and don't mind being lost in a sea of her love!

Posted

I have to agree with Sammie...it is like a drug! I dont wanna stop till im about to pass out!

Posted

Kristina - Yes I know what you mean and I miss that feeling more than almost anything...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i'm with sammie on this yes until i pass out i want more and more i have to black out before i'm done u just cant get enough of that feeling that over comes ur body its like it makes ur body go crazy and u lose ur mind becuz all u think about is wanting it more and more