Canadian-Usa

hiv + versus hiv -

Canadian-Usa
Posted

As a Hiv - , have you been in a relationship with + man ?... or ... If this opportunity happens, what will be your reaction ?

maschrano
Posted

hello hw are you doing i have miss you and why i have not here from you

Canadian-Usa
Posted (edited)

Hi. I met a guy over a year ago who told me that he was HIV+ after we had spent a weekend together. I respected his honesty and trusted what he told me regarding his viral load. I wasn't bothered about his status, we had good communication. We went on to have a relationship but it ended, not because he was HIV+ but because he had some issues he needed to resolve.

I had a relation with a hiv+ for 25 years and i'm still negative. I start this forum to share my experience and proove that it is not dangerous as hiv- to love a hiv + .

I loved to read your story, Barcelona75.

Edited by Canadian-Usa

Canadian-Usa
Posted

Hi. I met a guy over a year ago who told me that he was HIV+ after we had spent a weekend together. I respected his honesty and trusted what he told me regarding his viral load. I wasn't bothered about his status, we had good communication. We went on to have a relationship but it ended, not because he was HIV+ but because he had some issues he needed to resolve.

Hi! Barcelon75, this is a good experience you had. You faced to this situation in good manner with respect to the other person.

Canadian-Usa
Posted

I had a relation with a hiv+ for 25 years and i'm still negative. I start this forum to share my experience and proove that it is not dangerous as hiv- to love a hiv + .

I loved to read your story, Barcelona75.

Thanks Barcelona75.

Canadian-Usa
Posted

Yes, i liked it. It proves that stigmatization between gay people should be banned. If we want to be accepted by heteros as gays, first we should give example by acceptation of each of us ... + or - . Thank you very much for the link.