Brave-Heart

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Posted

ruths-tree.jpg

It’s all been said, the gifts are unwrapped with the wrapping paper and ribbons all over. Christmas dinner/supper has been served and the dishes, pots and pans are ready to be washed and dry.
You went to a theatre to see a movie or you are watching one at home, the latter probably a Christmas movie. You are full, content and have a smile on your face.
For those who believe in Santa like I do, and were a good boy all year like I was, had that mysterious visit at midnight and we aren’t talking about it to those who are ‘adults’ and don’t believe anymore. They don’t know what they are missing!
For those who are, or were, alone just be grateful that you woke up this morning and you can start now to see that you aren’t alone next December. There are people who want to share that day with you and only you can make it possible.
To all my friends past and present, to those I have met on the Internet and have developed a friendship with to those I don’t know yet but will meet, to all those I have ‘lost’, to all I want you to know I am thinking of you and wish you a Happy Hanukkah, a Merry Christmas and a Happy Kwanzaa and to others a happy day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MMoLp0qlA