Brave-Heart

THE POINT FORT LAUDERDALE FL PART 1

Posted

jetpak-2-collage-collage.jpg

First I have to apologize as I forgot to put my finger over the audio when I wasn’t speaking! Okay now on to The Point!

The Point is at the east end of our residence property overlooking Karen Bay. It is the ‘backside’ of the pool and offers a place to sit, talk and relax. On the 4th of July and New Year’s Eve it is the place to see fireworks from Fort Lauderdale Beach, Pompano Beach, Hollywood Beach and downtown Fort Lauderdale. In May, when it happens, we can watch all the planes fly over for the plane and boat show.

We use to have a lot of parties there but for reasons unknown they don’t happen much anymore. A group of folks generally will come out around 4-5 PM, some bringing their dogs, and just have conversations about where they have been and what they have been doing.

I will go out at midnight just sit and look up at the sky with all the stars and the moon with clouds now and then passing overhead. It is about 5-6 blocks away from the city (in the video in the opening shot you may be able to see Sunrise Boulevard) but you feel as if you are in the country. Sitting here there is no way to feel any stress or anxieties.

Next I want to talk about the ‘senior citizen health group’ and the dog ‘park’ that isn‘t really there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltN2-CkhbBY