How to Lose A Girl In 5 Days - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

Actually Lea I would of let you slide with that if you went out with me!
I like a quick 2pc and a biscuit!
Crystal you get to fondle the next female after this comment while she is drench in honey, sprayed by urs truly the Bandit

*Loads gun with honey and waits for next victim*
SWEET!

Posted

146: Don't swear in front of her until you know how she feels about it, it's just disrespectful.

147: DON'T order the most expensive damn thing on the menu!

148: Don't divulge your personal life to her on the first date.

149: My god, (even if you really, *really* believe it) don't tell her you're psychic, telepathic, or have any other 'powers'. Just don't.

150: Don't keep looking in a mirror to fix your hair/makeup/clothes. Come on now.

151: If she gives you a compliment, TAKE. IT.

152: Simply think before you speak. Saying things like ''I don't see how anyone could do ballet, it's so stupid.'' is bad when you find out she's one of the best in her ballet class.

Posted

what if i reject your date?
hood keep your drool and your thoughts to yourself.
five bucks says sarah only put those in so she can be drenched in honey and get licked! ^.^ i kid i kid...kind of...maybe sure...?
but those are good ones too. i gave you a compliment take it! lol

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOO i wanna be a pirate, Captain HoneySuckle! No No a prison guard in a topless female prison, or a Pimp LikeDollars with hoes, a teacher Ms. Peacock with senior high school students with really short uniforms. I want parts too!

Posted

LOL XD dont worry i will invite u to the partys but some will be private x3
hehehe school girls is a defenitly a must

how about this we both kidnap girls or better yet charm the girls to my palace!

muwhahaha x3

Posted

no ur both mines &gt=3 -puts a leash and collar on Miranda- XD
lol we are gonna share we have a truce XD
u want some cookies lea here -grabs a cookie- -puts it in my mouth- now u got to get it =P

Posted

Oh hell no, I was the one who save and protected her from your penis attack!
Pleasure her, cause she was obviously stress from almost having a penis and saved her again from the second attack and pleasure her once more so she won't have PTSD!

*snacks leash from Crystal and sits Miranda in her lap*

Now you have yours and I have mines, truce that!
*gives miranda cookies and rubs her body down, then start kissing and licking nipples and other delicious areas.

Hey Lea Wanna Be My Slave Girl Too?

Posted

*looks at the cookie in crystals mouth, than looks over at the multiple of cookies miranda has, eye twitching slightly, she tugs the leash free, tackles crystal and nibbles the cookie out of her mouth, than quickly sprints over to sammie and sits before her like a dog begging* Cookies!

Posted

awww hey! she was mine first now! i said we can share her u cant have her for urself i own that piece off ass see that brand mark on her left cheek! -points to name on Miranda butt-

dazed at what lea just did XD that was freaking adorable!! -grabs lea's leash- pulls her to secert room- &gt=3 ur my slave and if u be good i'll give u all the tacos and cookies u want