How to Lose A Girl In 5 Days - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

This is what you shouldn't do if you ever want to keep a girl in your life!

1. Don't play mind games to see if she's faithful
2. Never say I can find another girl better than you
3. Don't call her only to vent your problems
4. Stop comparing her to ex's you've dated in the past (that's so annoying!)
5. Being on a jerk on the first date WILL NOT GET YOU LAID!
6. Saying that your the boss will get you drop quicker before you can blink!
7. Asking why she didn't pick up her phone when you call is not how you greet her!
8. Telling her she can't go where you go cause you got an image is a punk move
9. Your not being cute when you are acting hard
10. Putting the girl on hold for more than 3mins is just plain rude
11.Don't start talking about marriage and children on the first date its weird and you look desperate!
12. Keeping naked pics of other females in ur phone and showing it to her is not good etiquette especially if ur doing some risque stuff to the females in the pics
13. Don't call her only to have sex that's not a girlfriend, that is a booty call

Feel Free to add more to the list: The Crazier the Bettah
Romeo 2010 loving the ladies always
Peace Love and Smiles!

Posted

14. Don't call her she's cute repeatedly when she already knows it!
15. Don't hold her down and pour mustard on her (even if you think the container is empty) especially when you know she can't stand the damn smell of it.
16. Don't bring current life drama to the board especially when it's just a second date.
17. when you call to talk make actual conversation, don't just have them on the phone for an hour and say barely anything cause your talking to someone else more thats in the room.

Posted

18. Don't be a binge drink and then brag about it. Then claim that you are entitled to it.

19. Don't insist on spending the whole day with you for your 1st day and will not settle for less.

20. Don't make plans to meet up with your friends on your 1st date.

21. Don't talk about having to fight with someone the last time you went your favorite girl bar.

Posted

22. Don't say its not what it looks, when its exactly what it looks!
23. When you get caught red handed saying "I Love You" is not going to make her forget automatically!
24. Asking her how many people she slept with in the past in not good dinner conversation.
25. If you say "No Girl Ever Told Me NO Before", You will get told!
26. Asking her for bail money and you just met this week!
27. Asking her for money to pay back an ex cause she keeps calling you or coming by your house! (Even I gotta laught at that one!)
28. You know what asking for money period, you just met her this week and you don't even know anything else except her first name!
29. Asking to borrow her car and you don't have a liscense or insurance
30. You treat yourself first and ask her why didn't she bring her money?
31. Your first date is visiting your ex to show her off in your ex's face! FYI you just broken up with her last week and your check bounce on your half of the rent.
32. Saying how financial poor that you are is not going to make her wanna pay your bills, when your wearing D&G, Gucci, Fendi, or Burberry

Posted

Thinking, Thinking, Thinking, thinking some more, Ummm...............,no!
Lol smile
As long as you got a liscense, and bring back some drinks, and please don't hesitate to give the car some gas, and no eating in my car (I will know if you did Lea!)
Oh yeah no speeding or picking up women in my car either than that its cool.
FYI put my radio station or cd track back where you found it! Thank you and you have a safe ride!
Romeo says obey all traffic laws cause im not paying for any ticket!

Posted

33. Introducing you to her ex BOYFRIENDS.
34. Mentioning that she had an abortion.
35. While driving you somewhere mention how many car crashes she has been in.

Posted

*looks thro her wallet* um think i ah misplaced my license.
what if the woman is Allison? don't mind if it her do you? after all i owe her pancakes and coffee. and all else will be obeyed i promise.

lol love rule 35

Posted

i put up stuff i didn't like from past too so thats the best way to put in rules is to know what you don't like.

36. Don't take charge so easily when you know your going to leave her soon anyways (like really reel her into the relationship i mean)

Posted

i've had that happen. it was a test dating thing for us both and damn did she ever that the reins and make it feel so real and get right into it than dumbed me two months later to go out with a guy i dated and i'd told her it wouldn't work for her and oh yeah he cheated on her, i so called it

Posted

37. Don't bring family on the first couple of dates or even pets.
38. Don't try to impress her with a skill your still practicing.
39. Don't try and make an awkward situation funny, especially when she's embarrassed about something.
40. Don't wonder why we girls are so hard to talk to or ask out on a first date when since your reading this you see there can be more than 40 rules and ways on how to ruin your chances with someone.

Posted

41. Don't get so drunk that you can't remember what happened. (my ex did that)

Posted

think that's an overall personal rule that we try to remember....just barely keeping it in mind hehe.

oh! 42. Don't bring up religion for a topic for at least a week of knowing 'em
(think that's always a topic you can get into when you wanna pick a bit of a fight)
43. Don't pretend like your into the same stuff when you have no idea even what your talking about

Posted

44. When meeting the girl for the first time don't ask within that hour if you are going to have sex and/or mention how much you like to have it!
45. Don't preach to the girl how lucky she is to get a chance to go out with you, cause if you had nuts she would kick them!
46. If your ex is calling you while on ur date don't answer the phone and like a idoit tell her everything that goes on the date. You might not have a car to come back to when its all over, oh yeah and she wanted the money you borrow for the date!

Posted

lol so true so true
47. Don't share bank information with her even after dating for a month
48. On a first date, don't wear a skirt on a windy day, unless you wanna show your slutty side. (hey some ppl cool woth that but think wearing more casual relaxing cloths is better)
49. Don't take her to a bar on the first date or even second, you guys need to have fun not just sit and drink
50. Don't rag on about your life and not allow them to say anything!