here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

Hahaha. I'm telling you I believe it when people say these are probably the best times of your life. Hahaha god gotta love that part of life.

Posted

Awe I'm sorry Lea. I'd offer you some experiences but I think you live a tad bit to far away. hahaha

Posted

no limits if the mood is right.
i love being down on a girl and she grabs my hair, as if to pull me away like its too much to take and then squeezes my head with her legs to make sure i staay.

Posted

Yes!! God yes!! That will be the worlds greatest invention no matter what else is ever invented.

Posted

I love encounters involving ice, blindfolds (for her not me), shackles, just a little bit of a whip, and to top it off some scratching and hard biting. However I won't say no to the good use of a strap-on! The rest is left up to the imagination.

Posted

Working on it as we speak! the only prob is i'm not sure how it'd feel having your molecules pulled apart and than travel god knows how far and than put back together, than also making sure they in the right places. don't think anyone would like their boob on their knee....

Posted

Or would they? haha. Ah there is another good questions. Who here wouldn't mind using a Strap-on or having it used on you? Knowing my freaky self i'd probably say yay to both.

Posted

Hmmm........generally I would use a strap if that was part of the girl's fantasy and/or roleplay but mostly I don't need it! (smile) But then you know me I can't resist pleasuring a lady if she wants to use one on me that's cool and if she wants me to use it on her that's cool too! That doesn't means I don't know how to use one I just prefer the natural methods. It's still just a toy it can only do so much where as i have no limits!

Romeo breaks toys, toys don't break me!
(Yeah I talk it cause I can back it up!)

Posted

Ha! I don't doubt your lady killer skills. Toys are for fun, but women are for orgasms. Muhahahahaa!!

Posted

ok i find this space a huge turn on :O
with my last and only gf friend (yes im still learning) it was her eyes smile and hair that did it for me... we didnt go out for very long because i moved to the UK, she lived in Ghana.
i been involved in certain things with other girls but nothing gd enough for me to learn from. i was 15/16 when i was with my gf and havent done anything with girls since cos ive always felt lost. im 23 now, now that is a long time dont you think?!

but hey im still learning and open to fun.
ive always thought whats its like to use a strap on... i mean come on i have far too many wet dreams about it. i need to try!

hmmm back to my very sexy books...

Posted

Blah blah blah. You totally took that out of my perspective! Thats not what I meant and you know it. Can I get a woot woot for the ladies!!??

Posted

-steals perspective- Nope mine! So how was everyones day?

Posted

at an end finally, i hate being sick! so nice to snuggle and watch stuff tho. wish snuggling was with someone tho, pillows aren't always the best.
*calls cops* hello? sammie's a ***er! yeah, yeah she kills time! yeah and does "adult" activities....*off phone* hey! i'ma adult!

Posted

All this talk about lips, tongues, fingers and strap ons....yummmmm

Posted

yall have issues!!!!! and I got the perspective! so ha to both of yall ALLI is ruler of everything!!!! JEn u need to get back in the game and do wat u want. DOnt waste ne more time. its too precious... make it your new years resolution! lol

Posted

I like a woman in power, Hail Queen Alli! I agree with ya girl, Jen get back on that horse and RIDE! No should of, could of, would of! More action less thinking and just do it, really what do you have to loss but time?