here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

ugh thongs are like wedgies -.- XD lol but i love them on other girls esp boy shorts mmmm! and a girl with a big butt wearing boy shorts its like its like

"I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans she's wearing I'm hooked and I can't stop staring Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me But that butt you got Make Me so horney Ooh, rump of smooth skin You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy"
*Dances* xD
oooo cookies i want some =o i want sugar cookies &gt.&gt

Posted

Did I just read boy shorts! I love boy shorts more than thongs cause thongs get in the way when ur dancing with boy shorts the booty can just wiggle without a care when u bob that back down! You can walk around the house with just a bra or tank top on with boyshorts.
My Babygirl likes wearing boyshorts w/sportbra combo, i like her with just the shorts, cause BABY GOT BACK(smile) eventually they get snatch too by the Bandit CHAMPION OF UNDIES!
She fuses but I don't care shouldn't be wearing them in front of me!

I love boyshorts, and bikini cuz the booty looks good in them and I like the ones with graphics on them and it leaves something to the imagination vs the thong plus if the girl is showing off her sexy belly, I love that combo too! Twerking that thang and just popping it(BIG SMILE)

To Crystal: I accept your defeat and will recongnize you as one of many minions for the Bandit
*eats cookies* (sits in meditation position)
You fought well pupil but you still have more training

I like cookies, yes I do!
I like cookies how bout U?
Dip in milk ,soak it good!
Make it crumble MMMMMM good!
Open wide, gimme that prize, look inside
Gimme that cookie-cookie!

I couldn't resist you knw I got a sweet tooth
Bandit,
Panies Professional

Posted

*clears throat*
Check ur earlier comments u said I won the WAR!
I didn't win the battle I won the freakin WAR!

but...........i look forward to the next battle young pupil

*sips green tea then does tai-chi*

Posted

Hey! Cookies is my thing! Back off the cookies or i'll go kick your rears into the core of the earth! than give you a map to go find your rears but with the wrong directions!

Posted

*O* you did not just steal mah cookies?!!?!?!?!!? *twitchs and points to a man hanging* This is Bob, bob stole my cookies. haha bob, haha. *chases after crystal* your lucky bandit has my undies or i'd be right on your rear!

Posted

you all are more than welcome to my panties *winks playfully*

Posted

lol *munches on cookies she stole while Lea was busy with the others* YAY boy shorts!!! Big Butts are soo the best!! that song is my theme song that and laffy taffy!! Jasmine the only one who can has your panties is the Bandit its a fact!! *how did Lea and I get untied I wonder!???*

Posted

Oh Jasmine thank you for your contribution, now be a good girl and hand them over but take them off slowly please(smile)!

I don't know how you two keep getting untied but back you go in the corner and get ready to receive ur spanking, oh yeah Jasmine honey you join them too!

Imma need some better rope, girls getting loose in here. My new pupil Crystal should be watching them while I'm out panty raiding instead she's eating their cookies, hold on Crystal did you untie them for the cookies?

Cookies and Panies what's a girl to do?
Bandit

Posted

* Cute sad puppy dog eyes, pouty lip, water eyes, omg! the cuteness lvl is just to damn high!*
if i sit weally still can i has cookies, i promise to not leave spot so you no need tie me up i stay *big toothy grin*
(yay for looking small and childlike!)

Posted

People!! If you want cookies so bad make your own! -pulls out an easy bake oven- Muhahaha!!! COOKIES!!! PANTIES!!
Casper the frendly ghost shall visit you all tonight and show how friendly she can really be!! lol

Posted

I come when you arn't exspecting it, and no I think i'm enjoying this. -smirks- Tied up women can be very stimulating.

Posted

Man Casper can slip through walls, while I gotta slip through windows either way you gals got ur hands full or in this case tied!
Sooooooooooooo I'll be taking ur bras now!

I love my job
Bandit