here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

*points to crystal* she has an ear fetish! and possibly foot fetish! that is still in the working on figuring out phase... umm, hmmm she's a jerk!
but i wuvs her ^.^
romance is fun! and i think it's great when it gets rough. cause like romance to me is something all sweet and cuddly and cute and of course you just can't have that for to long so once in the bedroom it's gotta be rough, kinky and down right dirty! *fans self* that get back on topic?

Posted

I myself am pretty shy...I've only ever had sex with one person. However, if I had to say I guess I like to be dominated a bit...maybe even made to feel a little bit of ***. However, like I've said I'm shy. So I've just been known to just give my partner whatever then need. Not really asking too much for myself cause of the embarassment behind asking. However, I do sometimes try to give hints here and there. Now weather or not their noticed is another story. haha I also like to dress up sometimes. Just sexy stuff here and there to set the mood as needed nothing too crazy really. However, I'm for trying new things. (n.n)

Posted

lmfao aww i wuv u to lea -grabs on to lea ears wiggling them a little- aww so cute wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle XD lmfao Lea has lossen up a lot in the sex area per say hmmm i'm surpised how fast it took but then again with my skills and charms (Smile) who can blame her for caving so fast XD lmao and ur so silly bone head XD stop messing with the horse!

and oooo FRESH MEAT XD -tackles Jessica- dont worry Jessica u want me to be ur second i can get rid of that shyness ;3 isnt that right lea ;3

Posted

Jessica,You should never be afraid to ask for what you want in the bedroom. It's just easier for some people compared to others. The more often you do it, the easier it will get for you. I promise.

Posted

*flails at crystal, wacking her with her cleaning rag* stop touching me ears! ahhh! and no telling them that! geez! only i can tell ppls about how i've improved, you can't brag about how you um well... got me to be like you know... shud up!
and i agree with them jessica. you want top you damn right get! omg it feels so good *drools a little remembering back to good times* sooo good. *shudders slightly in excitement* anywho, crystal you can have jessica only on your birthday : P or whenever you having it... but only in that time i say! ha!

Posted

i agree with Callie Jessica =3

lmfao XD naw i'll get someone else maybe lol i'm picky about who i let sleep with me i only did a handful of people but man me and those handful got some stories LOL the rest or near ***s and teases lol