here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

How freaky r u? Ur limits? Like how far would u go? What drives u thru the roof that u or partner could do?

Posted

i suppose i am down otry anything at least once, depends. i like being gone down on and i just like the closeness of being naked with another person, feeling the skin touch and the warmth of another persons body. ahh.

Posted

r u sure yall really wanna go there? hahaha!!!! i love to be close to that person. i think the answer u seek is in the question itself. r u talking about making love or just a fuck? if its with someone special then i enjoy their body, their skin, their smell. to kiss them everywhere. from head to toe. just them in general. no if the question is jsut a fuck..... then girl, nething goes!!!!! i am a trysexual.. i will try nething once!!!! like i said, the answer is in the question =-) But for the record, yes i am an undercover freak... sshhhhh dont tell neone!!!! hahaha

Posted

Wow! Are you sure about that Aliyah, remember you asked for it!
Well I always enjoy feeling the warmth of a naked body,the way her body moves with mines like dirty dancing in the sheets, how her voice sound in peck of climax, ripping of clothes off, a good blind fold to heighten the senses, when you can't see your body gets really sensitive to touch and sound! Having ice gliding all over my body is a nice way to get me started! Her voice softly saying my name gets me running, feeling hands and lips touching every part of my body sends chills through me! Pinning me down like a piece of tape to a wall and then we switch position pretty much a waterfall effect for the two of us!
I'm not shy bout my freakness I'll do it whereva in the rain, on or in a car, the laundry room during the spin cycle(if you know what Romeo is talkin about) The pleasure of being serve with no restrictions if she's gentle and rough it pretty much pops me everytime. Hips don't lie if she can make me lose my voice and have me walking sideways the next day then that's the level of freak I'm on!
Yeah man that's how Romeo likes it(smile) boom boom pow.
My name is Romeo and Imma trysexual too!
Peace, love, and smiles all nite grindmode (yeah ur welcome)

Posted

hehe *cracks fingers* if it's mainly hot your looking for, hows about a bit of Lea's magic?
Your legs tangled together, overlapping to fight for dominance, you both already know who the winner will be but the soft feel of her legs rubbing roughly against your soft skin incenses the feel. She's laying over you, one hand rubbing gracefully along your side, her nails just barely scratching against your skin, her other hand pressing on the side of your neck and face holding your head in place as she controls you. kissing your lips softly on and off just teasing you with that playful glare as it shines in her eyes. you want more and she knows it, but she wont let you move all you and do is keep your arms around her neck hoping to bring her lips to yours.

and i didn't even get into the kinky stuff and how does that all sound?

Posted

i miss stuff like that. D: lol.
but i am the dominant one.

Posted

lol w/e you say.
i just write this stuff k? i still haven't had any of that yet so it's nice to hear from ppl who have say if it does describe what it's like, call me a perv, idc! :P

Posted

this is really gonna get HOT huh? yea lea u got it pretty good... And ROMEO!!!!! wat can i say about u!!! its more than that though Lea. its the kissing, the contact. The moans, the screams... its in their eyes. i wont get into that cause then i get turned on and cant do shit about it!!!!! but i do need some!!!! You GUYS SUCK!!!!!!

Posted

only tits my dear, that's how we do it!
i totally understand the no output dilemma *sigh*

the way she moans is like a knife through your shaking body of arousal, causing you to hold back or own or let to let the pleasure roll through you like a storm of satisfaction. the easing noises growing louder and louder to her climix making your own heart quiver and pound till your chest burns with ***, only bugging you to do more and be more to her, never wanting it to end as both feel the true need of each other being fed, the ache to release so taunting and annoying it can only be held for so long.

hows that Allison?

Posted

Its more than just words, you gotta give it color and life to make her want to participate. She wants to see what your talking about , she wants to know that feeling of arousal mentally. To achieve arousement without physical contact at all but just your words is the achievement of mind sex. To make a woman undress herself from reading every sentence that you written to her, stopping just to catch herself. She'll be arouse as long as you keep her interested, for the imagination is a powerful mind tool it can make you feel like your there when ur not! That's why one must be careful with words it cuts more deeper than swords. For the tongue is sharper than any sword!

Romeo un-sheath her sword when its time too!
How's that for a play on words(smile)

Posted

Oh Allison, it is fun to know that i can tease you, what a compliment i thank you for it.
I understand that it's more than words my dear Romeo, i can understand it's about the passion, the emotional thrive to captivate a woman's heart to give her mind body and soul to you during such a desired need. But, alas, words are all this mortal virgin has to offer her crowd of onlookers and i dare not disappoint this crowd, for it's full of eye-candy that no immortal can dream up of.
I bow to you oh Romeo for your wonderful play of words i hope the battle continues

Posted

yall r too cute! i wish i was as good with my words as you two... but since im not, i must stick to wat im good at.... lol and dat my dearest, is w my fingers and tongue!!!!! not to brag or nething but i have gotten some OMG! Dat was AMAZING! followed by them passing out??? idk, but i rock!!!! lmao!

Posted

In honor of you getting some I will do my "You Got Laid" dance for you!
Great job my student you really put it on them if they are K.O.
Im so proud!
CUZ U GOT LAID!
U GOT LAID!
LAID-LAID, LAID-LAID-LAID!
YEAH LAID!
BANG BANG BOOM!
GOT LAID!
YEAH (sparkle-sparkle,ting!)

Posted

thank u, thank u very much!!!! i am so proud of myself! wat can i say, i LEARNED FROM THE BEST!!!! -wink wink- thats u!!! BUT i havent gotten laid lately, if u know wat im talking bout! im sure u do.... love ya!!!

Posted

-.- not cute! illegal word! *blows whistle* five years in my closet for you! go! Bad Allison! I'll punish you later!
Romeo, i was tired last night and didn't have my glasses on soo shhhh and congrats on your parenthood feeling?

Posted

Some may say a 16 year old shouldn't be answer this question but... I feel like spreading my experiences anyhow! God..I love the temptation, the thrill of gettng caught. Ah.. her body, her sweet adoring scent, the feel of her heels running up my back. Everything. I think out of all the little experiences I've enjoyed wrestling the most. mmm... good times.

Posted

Memories i remember 16, I was a bad little girl back then couldn't tell me nothing i was crazy over college girls and H.S seniors. Ah those days made me smile back when i was a lil Romeo. I agree Arryn good times hmmmm.....