Finding the right one?? - Love and Romance

De****

Posted

I'm just having a hard time with this, i've just come out.. I have feelings for this woman, I don't feel she feels the same way? Yes, she knows how I feel, then I have another woman who really likes me, but I don't feel the same way about her.. This sucks....! Oh.. Have a merry Christmas..Smiles...

Posted

Maybe she's just unsure about it cause you've come out so recently. does she know about the girl that likes you? cause maybe that might be making her step off too.

Posted

Omg wow, how weird is that? Hi deb, when I 1st came out, the same thing happened 2 me, we ended up 2gether but the woman thought I was confused, it ended kinda bad, she was my 1st, I was hers 2 & last. I never went back to men that was almost 7yrs ago. I think u should give the wonan a chance who likes u. My mom used 2 say love the 1 who love u, not the 1 who u want 2 love u. I used 2 wonder y she said that, I found out when it came 2 pass. It hurt like hell 2. We were 2gether 4 almos a yr. When I found out she was never really n luv with me like I was with her. Think about that. Go 2 the other woman, I should've. She might make u the happiest woman on earth trust me, ur exact same situation happened 2 me @ the same time. Happy holidays 2 all

Posted

i have no experience in the subject but ill give u my opinion. maybe its not u, its her. has she ever been w a female? mayb she realized that she likes u and cant admit it to her self. denial? i mean was it easy for u to come out? and as far as the chick who likes u... if u dont feel "it" cahnces r u never will. there is no raeson for u to lie to her and urself. r u at all attracted to her? if not, my advice is leave it alone. if ur at least one bit attracted, giver her a chance. wat have u got to loose? ok female one.... talk to her. put the cards on the table. tell her its ok if shes frighten because of wat shes feeling. tell her u will be patient until she can come to terms with wat shes feeling. mayb shes ok with yall being together but not comfortable with being around other ppl. u know at i mean? just talk 2 her. best of luck. i hope this has helped some.

• 2 weeks later...