why me?? help - Love and Romance

Posted

the girl i like who i thought was straight is i guess secretly not but the problem i would love your advise on she likes my brother too. she says she likes us equally but we all know she would go for him but she has this thing for me she just wont let go and niethr will i? what do i do about another girls ex touble??

Posted

i hooked up with this chick i knew and wound up falling in love with her brother a year laer. it's a complicated thing. take it one day at a time. if you really do care abouther show her how much. :]

Posted

she says she wishes she could have us bothe...she likes us bothe the same i say bulllshit i know she would rather have him but he is toying with her cause he has a gf and cant leave bree along were i can have her he is toying with bith bree and his girl friends feelings and i hate watching it but i cant just say hey i want her stop

Posted

Personally I wouldn't go for it. Too much drama for my taste. And as the saying goes bro's before hoes.

Posted

but my bro is a hoe lol
he is play ing with these girls how can i stop that

Posted

I stay out of that on the real, you can't be Captain Save A Hoe to them! Let them do what they do and you stay out of that drama sandpit! If you ask me she playing both of you guys cause she knows that she can! I wouldn't fall for it, if she can come between you and your bro there's no tell who she already got stringing along as well. I would stand offside on this one cause it looks like someone is not going to leave this battleground without getting any scars. Its too confusing if a girl like me and my bro I'd call her a homie hopper. Just jumping from one arm to the next whoever is going to give her attention!
She's a hot mess and u need to find someone without that issue!

Posted

damn everyone i find has issues

Posted

okay find one without a homie hopper issues, in other words why deal with someone who just going to cheat for the hell of it. Of course everyone have issues its call being human but you really should look for someone who respects themselves and not have unnecessary drama that they cause on their own and expect you to fix it or just handle it like its a norm.

Posted

ok what do you do about your love intrest ex issues

Posted

Tell you the truth nothing but in my own way let her know that im the new girl for a reason. I let her decide how to handle those lose ends with the ex for that relationship was before me!
If she wants a new relationship with me then she has to close off the old. If you truly care for the person then it requires alot of patience but fairness at the same time. If its over then she can't keep stringing the ex along thinking that she still has a chance with her and she can't keep you waitting thinking you going to stay on the back burner.
Before she can move forward she has to decide to let go of the past and start a new chapter in her life. Otherwise its just going to be an emotional rollercoaster no matter who she ends up with.
I generally don't do nothing if it has nothing to do with me but I also let her know if she's being foolish or her ex is playing her. Cause alot of emotions will be involve so support and guide her in the right direction in ur own way. I suggest try not to fuse at her but let her know in a calm way how you feel bout her handling the situation if it takes too long. Either than that just be the person she wanna be with, ex's are just angry cause their ex's and ur the new girl I say its an upgrade so keep positive hopefully she'll make the right decision just so her the way if you truly care for her well-being and not as though she's a prize.

Posted

well me and this girl had this thing and her ec broke up with her for a guy but everytime kathy finds someone new her ex plays her like a puppet and i would love to do something about it

Posted

Sounds like she still got it bad, probably hoping that things will be different. What would you like to do about it?! Still sounds like she still have strong feelings for the ex still even though the ex is being jerk. That doesn't sound like love more like, who got more control of the other person more and apparently the ex is in the lead.

Posted

i know it so sucks but we are starting to talk again but behind her exs back its a different world with kathy cause she is older than me

Posted

at first with kathy it was just comforting each other through are break ups but then it turned into something more

Posted

Soap Opera, Sounds like she's an attention freak! No matter where she gets it from good or bad she wanna be the main issue. She's older but that doesn't give it a good reason to believe lies instead of the truth. Unless you like the drama, I don't think she remembers what a stable relation is like anymore cause she got use to this ping pong effect here that she created for herself.
By the way how long is the Ex going to be in this picture, don't even sound like a Ex anymore, sounds like a Rebound and why do care if you talking behind the Ex back anyway?
Should not matter if its over right, unless she still seeing the ex and if so that's a Rebound! Either way this ain't healthy for a relationship to go through I can only see more negative than positive.
Somebody not being honest with their true feelings and somebody is going to be disappointed in the long run!