Do You Believe in LOve at first sight???? - Love and Romance

Posted

im just wondering, do any of you believe in love at first sight? I know someone ppl say they that when they saw that special one... they just knew. wat do yall think? i, personally, am stuck btwn a rock and a hard place on this one. i know ppl who have fallen in love like that. now whether i believe it will happen to me, i just dont know. i know some say when you know u know.

Posted

I believe in love at first sight. I don't know if it will happen to me but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I, however, believe that lust at first sight is much more common and is often mistaken for love. In short I guess I am a hopeless romantic and a realist when it comes to this.

Posted

I belive love at first site. I found my girl and i just fell for her that second. She was even dating someone else a guy that she loved but i knew somday i would get my change with the girl of my dreams. I did and we are dating and love each other.

Posted

I believe that love grows with time, but then again when I first layed eyes on my girlfriend I knew she was the one. I love her still and I know that my love for her will never die.

Posted

I've had love at first sight only with the wrong people, so i try not believing that it works, but i do believe we have this understanding and first impression of "oh wow, she's amazing i gotta be with her" kind of thing and that when and if we do/are with that person than the love grows more within that time because you really get to be and learn of that person you knew to be amazing at first glance, it's kind of a timing thing. i mean would you fall in love with someone you noticed to pick her nose at first glance? ew

Posted

I think there's no possible way u could fall in love with some1. U jus c once bcuz u don't no the person, I can't say it'll never happen 2 me, but I don't no that's 1 subject I'm stuck on

Posted

the movie imagine you & me is a perfect example of love at first sight. and it's a lesbian love story, bonus! it has happened, i believe in it. you just have to hope that if and when you actually get to know the person that you have some things in common and get along. love at first sight could very well just be a physical attraction, lust. and how would you know that THAT person is the one being as ther are billions of people in the world whom you may never see. it's an interesting concept. makes you think, or atleast it makes me think.

Posted

It's defiantly a tough thing to fully be sure of. i mean you can look at someone at the same time they look at you and you can feel that connection, until her gf shows up...
or they just shrug it off and go back to whatever they were doing.
you can always feel that urge that you want that person, but it's the wanting thats the problem. when you want something it drives you into thinking you need them. what we need to find is that person that we need and that needing feeling is gone from greed cause we think we need everything so that need feeling is hard to understand sometimes

Posted

imagine me and u is a good movie. and i think u can fall in love like that? i mean, obviously it has to be a strong connection, but it can happen. its like soulmates. u see them, they see you, and ur souls just recognize each other.... BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN VERY OFTEN! do u believe u have a twin out there in the world? do u believe there is life on another planet? and while we are at it... do u believe in unicorns? =-) dont ask, i have issues! too much coffee!!!!

Posted

I HAVE A TWIN!! AND HER NAME IS ALSO KAYLA!! SHE LIVES LIKE A TOWN OVER FROM ME AND SHE'S A LITTLE YOUNGER THAN ME!! IT'S AWESOME. WE ARE LIKE REALLLYYY SIMILAR TOO!! idk why i did that in all caps.
fuck, i wish i had a unicorn, i'd ride that bitch to the supermarket.

Posted

right? thank u!!!! i want an all white one white pink hair!!!! and i also want an all black one with blue hair! so wat bout aliens? i mean we CANNOT b the only ones in this huge galaxy... something to think about!!!!

Posted

lmfao Charlie the unicorn is from youtube, he's so lazy and just like wtf is with you ppl he makes me laugh so hard. if i could have him and the other two in my life id be in laughing heaven and who said anything about riding a unicorn? i just want one to brag about it

Posted

I believe that "Love At First Sight" only happens in movies and Fairy Tales.
Reason, is how do you just "fall in love" without knowing anything about that person? Now I do admit I was strongly attractive to special someone in the past that just made my neck snap backwards but I wasn't in love at first sight, it was more like i think im in love, lets explore this feeling to see if its true love or just infatuation.
I think that phrase "Love at First Sight" is just an interpretation of being attracted to someone that feels familar to things or ideas you like already without knowing the true meaning of why behind it, for example like loving a puppy cause its cute not knowing its true nature of it being a little monster that will eat your favorite shoes and used your house as its restroom. But you still got the nerve to say awww its so CUTE!
If i should ask you what u love about her some much after seeing her once and you said, "I dunno, she pretty i think she might be the one!" imma pinch you on you arm and say that's how you get yourself kill, for being love stupid! That not love that you feeling its just your emotions and hormones gangin up on you again!
To fall in love with someone you got to want to get to know them good or bad at least you know what you love about that person when someone ask you.
Love at First Sight is a phrase I care not to say or acknowledge its like believing in Santa Clause and ur old enough to know bettah.
If there is someone who makes your heart pound you bettah followed that feeling cause you been given a sign to pursue what the heart wants not what the eyes see!
Love start from the heart not what the eyes see
Love at First Sight is nothing but puppy love will it still be cute after its full grown?
Romeo is for Love not infatuation!

Posted

i knew i could count on the master to resolve these issues of the heart! women u r so right! know that u have put it into perspective let me tell u this. puppies r cute and they do eat ur fav shoes! thats why i have men... they r just like puppies. except they dont pie on my carpet.... unless they are drunk like my brother that one night but thats a different story! i give u props MASTER!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

before i didn't believe it but since i had my 1st love is at first sight. I believe in love at first sight