Gena_Vasilev

Never Give Up Dreaming

Gena_Vasilev
Posted

I am just a 20 y.o guy,who lives in a small town in Russia.I was raised by my grandmother,while my mother was working hard to earn money for us.My father left us when I was 3 months old.So I used to walk near my house with the towngirls,and I felt happy as I had my own company even I was 5 years old.The time wnt on and on,I went to school,it was really cool to meet new people.But since 5 th form I become more and more antisociable .As I grew up , I had my own vision of the world and style,so I always wore relly bright clothes just everyone to pay attention.It was because I need my mother ,while she was earning money for me and Granny.So people in my town disliked me for this,they called me freak and a shit,as I was not like them.I was the one and only in my town to admit.From 14 to nowadays my life is a hell on the earth as people bully me,beat me several times,they want to kill me for being gay,and so on.But you know what helps me to move on?The music and my friends.Their support helps me to become stronger and stronger.So to sum my words up ,I want to say:be happy and do not be ashamed of your true nature,society sometimes can be wrong,and all you will have is your friends.

MarkJB
Posted

Hey Gena, many thanks for sharing your story and for advice for others - carry on being yourself and love who you are.