Hey Ladies!!! Romeo Wants to Know What Do You Love the Most About You? - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

I love the fact that I have to ability to adapt to my surrounding without any warning to be focus on what truly drives me in life to be ever more in tune with myself and others. This year has really push me to the limits I'm glad im not somewhere sulking like some, but it is my pride that I love about myself, good friends and support from loves one that keep me in mental check. Plus, it doesn't hurt to say that I do love the genes that my parents have given me(nice work u2!). Enough about me lol, would love to read comments on what you love about yourself the most. It can be anything physical, mental, talent, and etc. I believe everyone loves something about themselves.
Romeo ready for 2010,
peace love and smiles

Posted

I guess... I love that I know how to be a kid. I love to joke around, I love disney movies and end up singing during the songs. I like to make people laugh and smile. I love to break out random jokes. I love to make people happy. I'm also the person my friends come to when there's something wrong.

Posted

holy shit Brittany thats so what i'd do, except my comedic timing is bad unless i pull one of my "lea moments" (yes i have my own special moments, my friends were kind enough to name after me. they like blonde moments. but less common and more funny than sad funny)
But I'm more in love with my passionate side. i love to see my passion in my art, my work, i love my creative side at it's true peak, wither it's strumming randomly on the guitar or sketching out a comic. I've had it rough this year so it's really nice to get it all out in tunes or paper, i can't wait for next year, well christmas first that needs to be first of course.
There's a lot of things i love about myself, but i'd rather share that love into someone else than keep it to myself, makes me feel greedy :P

Posted

when i fall down i find a way how to get up. i try my best to make the people i love, happy. im very gooffy too i put myself in other people shoes to understand them and try to help them. i have a lot of love to give, wich makes me a really loving and caring person... the bad things that had happen to me, only makes me a stronger person.

Posted

i love tha fact that im a fighter. i dont let anything or anyone get in my way. i dont need any one ( although it is nice!!!) to give me anything. what i do or dont have is thanxs to me and me alone. that is one of my greatest achievements. i moved out here from a diff state and am doing it all alone. i work two jobs and bust my ass. ( i wished i had a bigger one of those!!! lol ) i love that i am very loving. i love to spoil the ppl that are in my life. i know how to treasure the smallest moments because to me, those are the best ones. i like to make ppl smile and make them forget about their problems... I LOVE MY LEGS!!!!!! they are HOT! unless they have bruises! MY BEST FEATURE IS....... my ability to be spontaneoues and scandoluos!!!! BUt in a good way! love to be wild and crazy!!!! lmao! im a loser, i swear!!!! =-0

Posted

I do have a creative side to be, but a person has to rub me right for me to show it. I write poetry.

Lea moments. &gt.&lt I'm a clumsy person... so I'm known as the accident waiting to happen. Whether it be a shelf falling on me, me falling on ice, or tripping on air; I always seem to do something stupid. But I can't help but laugh about it.

Posted

Tripping on carpet that isn't bent is the funniest, unless you twist your ankle and happen to be at work and it only you and one other person so you can't leave that isn't so much fun, but it's fun flailing and trying to catch yourself. i've gotten so bad at having my moments, my reflexes have increased over time, it's awesome! i love it!

Posted

My sense of perseverance, independence, determination. Also I am very creative, love to sing, my hands are my blessing as well. I like to do a lot of crafts, I have a business for it, home business, sew, ***t plastic canvas, decorating, beaded jewelry, its what my strongest passion is

Posted

I love that I am a strong woman who's determined to get what I want, confident that I can do it and follow through with my actions.

Posted

I would have to say my passion when I put my heart into something it’s to the end that also goes with my exs even though we break up or have a messy break up I will always have love for them! Also my passion goes into everything my work, my drawing, my poetry, over all my creativity and my ability to love anyone unconditionally. And also my child-like imagination.
Unconditional love for all of you all!!!!

Posted

i love that i love the simple things. i could have nothing and find it entertaining. i can find the beauty in everyone. i give everyone a chance.

Posted

wellone free hand just needs something in it, roflll.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

I love my ability to write, my ability to dream and my ability to achieve those dreams. I love my ambition and my drive and how nothing can get me down because I know it will always get better