getting that girl - Love and Romance

Pa****

Posted

im bi and i have a friend who is bi-curios*, and shes so hot. i want to tell her how i feel about her but if i do then she might not be friends with me any more. We've kissed once, but it was a peck, i want more than that though. how do i tell her???!!?!?!

Posted

sometimes talking about what you want sobers the other person up like esplly if they bi curios.try both ways use some hints and see wat she thinks and if its harder dude go for it suprise yourself and her....

Posted

I totally get you Panda, it is pretty frustrating to be in that kind of situation bc you really want to keep the friendship but when she is around you want to kiss her and hold her, and then if you tell her things might get awkward. I think you just gotta take the chance though. I mean you will never know how she is going to react and you might be missing an opportunity for a great relationship, and what if you let it pass bc you find that your friendship is more important and then yrs down the road you see her again with another girl and now shes a full lesbian (not that this happened to me lol) but listen all you have to do is sit down and think what is more important to you, and how you think she is going to react.

Posted

i was in the same situation, but i wasn't sure of she was into girls or not, didn't know if she was bi gay or what, but after she kissed me as a reward of doing something can't even remeber it the kiss was just to good, anywho i took her asid one day told her that i liked her a lot, just a guick easy confusion of my feelings and that's all you need to do, let her know what's up and let her choose what to do next.

Posted

Ack - falling for friends is always hard, especially when you're not quite sure on which side of the tracks they play. For me, I knew she was straight, so I just got over my crush, and now we laugh about it.

Your best bet is to just let her know how you feel, but don't go professing undying love. Let her know you suspect she might be able to go with girls and that you think you could have something good together. If she says yes - go you! If she says no, let her know that there are no hard feelings and you still want to be friends. It'll be hard to get past it, but if she's a good friend it'll be worth it in the end.

Posted

i completly agree with Kira! i think it also all depends on ur friend. if you tell her you have a crush on her might have the wrong effect, and if you truly value that friendship then it makes it all the more complicated. I knew a friend who had been best friends with this one chick... they were compltely in love w each other but neither one said nething because they were scared of how the other one would react. After many many years, it eventualy came up. SHe told the girl how she felt and it turned out they felt the same! they lost so many years because neither one would speak up. needless to say, they are together now and no one can come between them.... The point is, sometimes you have to risk it all to gain it all... But i promise, either way the end result will always be the best. I wish you the best of luck.. Let me know how it turns out!!!! ;-)

Posted

I figure if a friend freaks out about something like that, she's just not worth the effort and you learn what kind of person they really are.
A gay guy friend of mine came out to a friend of his, he's freaked out by it but he still hangs out with him and they do seem to be a bit closer in the sense that now one of them doesn't have something weighing down on him on if he should say anything or not. and they just friends.

Posted

I say tell her. But give hints first. When it does come out don't push it on her because it is hard for people to take in sometimes. But just be honest with your feelings.

Posted

i had a friend like that except she was straight. and it was like we were dating, the way we acted, but we would never kiss or anything...just get always really close to it and it killed me. and i liked her so much but i was always to afraid to make the move because i didn't want to push her away because if i couldn't have her romantically i wanted t keep her close the way i had her, i loved being around her. eventually i told her how i felt and she was like oh we can try it, but then wait nevermind. then we stopped talking for a while and i was like wtf oh man. i introduced her to my best friend at the time and she wound up dating him. it hurt but i wanted them both to be happy. turns out they weren't. she got a new boyfriend and we still saw each other from time to time. on day we decided to have a sleep over cause it had been a while since we hung out. we were laying in her bed watching a movie i had brough over ages ago, she didn't like it to much but knew i did and we had seen it dozens of times. we were just laying there barely watching the movie and i don't really know how it happened but we started making out and groping eachother and it was like FINALLY but then i suppose we both remembered she had a boyfriend and like stopped at the same time and went to sleep. i hope this story helps. over all i would say just go for it girl. ;]

Posted

Go for it. It's better to be honest than to hide from the truth. Good luck!!

Posted

OH-MEE-GEE KAYLA!!!! dat must have sucked!!!! to have someone so close yet so far... so do u regret that u told her how you felt? i mean, wat bout ur friendship? do u miss that aspect. oh and wat ur talking about is an emotional relationship. i use to have a friend like that. most ppl thought we were dating even though we never did...

Posted

i have had a bunch of friends like that, actually almost all of my close friends, cause i'm just so damned friendly.
yeah it sucked for a while but i also liked it yah know? i mean i don't regret that i told her, and we would hang out a lot more but she's all wrapped up in her man.
plus at this point we have both changed so i don't think it would have been the same as it was back then.
are you amiliar with myspace, she wrote this in my "truthbox" app... lemme find it, hold on.
"I lied when I said I didn't like you. This was almost a year ago and I still regret it a little never telling you or making a move when I felt it was right. I didn't want to be judged for some reason when normally I never give a shit. I just read you [it cut part of it off cause there was an issue with the application, and then this.... --&gt] I'm with someone right now, and I'm normally into guys but things with you felt right. idk, I'd give you my number but it'd give away who I am lol. arent you with someone now though? youre so pretty and fun Id think you would be [and it cut off again D: ]"
but yeah... :/

Posted

wow. well im sorry it didnt work out for yall. that must have been difficult. im telling you, i had one like that and it didnt work ut either. i guess after so long, ppl change. when u try to go back to someone like that it isnt the same.

Posted

yeah. :/ i feel like if we tried now it might be awkward, but like when we see eachother there is like that little spark you know?

Posted

she moved to housten, but i think that im gona text her and tell her how i feel!!! XD

• 4 months later...
Posted

I think you should tell her so she knows how u feel but try and see if she likes you in any kinda way besides just a friend.