The One Behind The Smile and Hair - Love and Romance

Kassie_Harcey

Kassie_Harcey
Posted

Hey,
Well im 18 and i attend SMU of Winona which is totaly irrlevant,but my name if Kassie and im 19, ive been in alot or relationships most lasting about a month to a month and a half. I come off as a very confident and proud of my sex life kind of chick. That is a part of me that i have adapted to and can funtion with being, but its not me, most of my friends know it but most of the girls i date dont which also contributes to the month relationships. Shit has happend in my past that make me causious of people, i have a hard time trusting people not gunna lie, so it is i dont know safer not to open up. But secretly after i can trust the girl i show her or start to show her who i really am...i am very cute and adorable, and well a romantic at heart not the cheesy stuff but the thing i think of simply are romantic if that makes any sence. I want to find someone who wont run from this, i mean yea i am defiantly the cockiest person i know, but i dont know why but women some how find it irresitable and i like that...alot. i guess i really dont know what to do be me and true to myself or still be the charming irresitable version of me. i know the normal answer is myself, but i dont know how i could do that, and if i will like what i let people see about myself.....any advice on anything?

Posted

Got a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on wit'cha? If you knw the answer is yourself then what is it about yourself that you are afraid of? Is your alter ego bigger than yourself? Do it too much and you will begin to lose sight of the "real you". No one likes to be fool into thinking that's how you are when its the opposite of who you really are. I think you should accept the real you more, if your friends accept you for who you are then why do have to change character to get the ladies attention? What's being cocky if you don't take some risk in your life, can't be cautious all the time, if your true to yourself and learn from past mistakes then I feel you wouldn't have to resort to such a way that it kills the relationship before it has a chance to take off. Be confident in yourself more and less cocky in your persona, if your friends and family like you the way you are then why not apply that to your everyday, therefore you don't have to put pressure on urself when you are urself and not the persona. If you like you then that's all that matters, show everyone how much you like you, cause it doesnt' matter people are going to talk regardless anyway, can't make everyone like you, all it matters that you surround yourself by people who love you for who you are!
Its your life you run it how you want, not what you think how others want you to run it!
Love yourself first in order to love others back!
Peace, Love, and Smiles Romeo (ready for 2010)

Posted

Let me guess... you got your heart broken and u dont want to repeat the experience? So you put up a shield to block everyone out? YOu feel that if you block yourself then you wont be *** and wont get hurt? you cant live the rest of your life running from you who are because you're afraid of getting hurt. sometimes yo have to take a chance and throw yourself over the edge blindfolded. i know that trusting ppl is hard, especially if you put your whole entire trust into on person. Its like you confide them your heart body and soul. take it as a learning experience. no one is saying that you have to serve your heart on golden platter to the first person that comes along. Just be yourself, who really truly are. When you find the right one you will know. and it will all be ok then. she will take everything that give her ( like ur heart ) and treasure it forever...