I love to show my emotions alot??? - Love and Romance

Mia_Garcia

Posted

I do that too. Sometimes I get myself in trouble for that. I dont really like being ***, specially when the relationship is just starting. But I cant help myself. Specially during the holidays, like I love giving MEANINGFUL presents! If what Im giving you doesnt remind you of a time and date when we had a BLAST, then that gift was not for you

Posted

lol Diana i understand what you're talking about, and i wish more girls were like you!
i get really excited when i like someone but it's hard when i don't know what the other person is thinking. it'd be so much easier if everyone just laid down their intention up front. cus i don't want to have someone lead me on, i'd rather have them say lets just be friends, ya noe?

Posted

YEA! I know...the thing is though, it SUCKS when they say lets just be friends and they still wanna flirt with you an stuff. Girls sometimes (most of the times) dont know what they want. Im sorry but its the truth. I dont like turning girls out, either you want it or you dont. and if you dont know yet mayb you should figure it out bfore I get you with lol. sorry Im just letting all my frustration out right now

Posted

I konw just what you mean Diana. girls wanna flirt with you but they don't wanna be with you. and when you tel them to back off they act all offended and shit, like their the ones who were being dragged around and hurt!! But I've got a new girl now and I couldn't be more in love!! she makes me soo happy I try to be open with her but it's hard when you've been hurt so many times before. but she understands and we talk about and through everthing because we know thats important.

Posted

Diana i don't mind, i understand hun. i get frustrated too lol and Miranda i know the kind of girls you're talking about and that gets sooo old. you are lucky you found someone, now i'm just hoping to do the same

Posted

i agree with you all girls dont know what they want esp. girls who have boyfriends but still give u that look (do u know what i'm talking about?) and flirts with u a lot esp. after u found a someone to be with they are on ur case even more!!

Posted

TO be honest i think that has more to do with them being curious. They have their boyfriends but still flirt and give u d look like they like u. Im guilty of giving my heart away to easily. when i am attracted to someone, i try not to hold back. id rather be upfront. wats the point of lying and u thinking i am something i am not? then not only would i be lying to u, id also be lying to me. Plus, on top of that, if ud like me.... im not sure it would be ME! the sad part is if i like u, u got me hooked. i cant get enough. id rather have someone be upfront about their feelings than to lie and lead me on. that would hurt much more.

Posted

I HAVE TO SHOUT REAL LOUD ON THIS ONE. AMEN DIANA, AMEN MIRANDA, AMEN ALLISON, U2 CRYSTAL......especially u STEPHANIE. NOTHIN I CAN'T STAND WORSE THAN GAMES, PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON UR EMOTIONS, INTELLIGENCE. DAMN I LOVE BN ON LOVE AND ROMANCE.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

The worst part about being open with your emotions is those who are open are also more fierce when they love and care about someone. So when you get hurt, led on or betrayed... it hurts all the worse because you were so fierce and passionate.

Posted

fuck yess!! STEPHANIE i'm putting up a new picture for you to look at.
you better do it lmao.

Posted

lol k where am i looking for this picture? lol