A classic: sex on the first date

Posted

Hi again
Okay, so when I met my girlfriend of three years, I told her (and it was true) that I was celibate! So we did not have sex for about a month (she says it was worth the wait! lol) So, I have to ask, sex on the first date...a yes, yes, a no no, a don't matter!? What do you say? What do you do?

Posted

Yes! I regularly have sex on the first date! Nothing wrong with that :P

Posted

Personally, I wouldn't have sex on the first date as it's too soon for me. I'd rather wait until I know for sure that I want to go that far with the person.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Sex for the first date. Why not? It's adventure. Sex is important in the relation. Don't wait too long time.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

It all depends on how you define "DATE" are you into One Night Stand Date? Or are you Looking For Love Date? If its just for sex date than by all means yes but for love than a 2 or 3 date then sex will be included and lots of it lol

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would have sex on the first date if i liked the person!

Posted

Its better to have sex on the first date,at least you will know if your sexual compatibel without wasting time on talking and trying to find out how it would be...

Posted

Yes. If you feel like it and there's chemistry... why not! As long as you're both honest about what you both looking for and want, then there shouldn't be too many issues. Also, if you're looking at romance then sometimes it's nice to build to some sexual tension after a couple of dates, but I'd say no longer than that! We are human after all... (and we don't live in the 1890's.)

• 6 years later...
Posted

Yes I would if he is a top and takes control 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I say yes go ahead and get it out of the way makes things lot easier

• 9 months later...
Posted
Fuck yeah that's the best part cause we can get nasty in bed with each other
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'm here to find that perfect top for a meetup and fun, fun, fun! Lol
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It's depends on both parties understanding
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

After I was turn out . I had three other older men that would stop my my parents house. One love me sucking him off the other two where married with kids my age . They fuck me and used my mouth to get off . I would hitchhike to daddy's that was 10 miles away . I would suck the guy off if he took me to daddy's. Even if I had to walk a mile I blow the guy for the ride. I become a cum slut and injoy taking care of men cocks . I am a equal opportunity cock sucker cum dump .