Invisible. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I find it strange how every time I go to these online sites, that I'm told how gorgeous, sexy, handsome, or cute I am. And in the real world, I don't even get a smile. So either they're just telling me those things online because they want a little sumtin, sumtin. Or maybe I'm not those things?

I think I'm pretty damn good looking; not to sound conceited or anything. Just thought it was strange.

Posted

You are a nice looking young man with a wonderful smile and a good body. Out in public people are more reserved, and yes I bet some of them guys wanted to bowdy-o-do.

Posted

I reserve my smiles for people who deserve smiles, and I'll smile at you, Brett.

Posted

I don't care what the rest of ur body looks like ur hot and u totally deserve a smile and much more at that if I Eva saw u in public, I'd probably faint like a little school girl that just talked to her crush!! I have a sort of weakness for red heads, blondes, and fo hawks!! These things just turn me on to over drive and now I'm rambling so I'm just gonna end this comment by saying, f@$K those guys that ignore u it's their lose, u shouldn't even worry about it!! Anyways, TTLY HMU!!

Posted

whats on the outside is a facade its the inner beauty that shows true beauty

Posted

I'm with Jay 100 percent.