finding the perfect xmas gift for my girl - Love and Romance

Zo****

Posted

im really at such a loss as to what to buy my girlfriend for xmas. its our first xmas together and i really want my present to her to be special and mean something. i know she is going to buy me something really special but i have no clue what to buy her. i dont have as much money to spend as her but i still want to get her something great. she is kinda girlie and loves films. does anyone have any ideas. and i also want it to say i love ithout being tacky. please helpme!!!"

Posted

I think i am in the same boat as you are. Do you write poetry at all? A beautiful poem in a frame is from the heart and no money can buy that. Something to think about. You need something personal. Money should not be the focus of your gift. Need more ideas? Let me know....Good Luck.

Posted

Or maybe make a basket out of a big popcorn container filled with some videos that she's mentioned getting, package of her favorite popcorn and a hand made certificate for a pedicure/manicure?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

You should get her adozen roses an make one fake and attach a note that says " I WILL LOVE YOU TIL THE LAST ROSE DIES" special from the heart and sweet :-) good luck