New to the Dating thing. When is the right time to exchange #'s!!! - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

How many dates does it take. I am a little confused about this. Just started dating someone and on the second date gave her my #. She almost refuses to give me her's. Tell's me to be patient. I don't see the big deal? Any thoughts or suggestions on why this is?

Posted

This is funny about people giving out their phone numbers. I had a friend, I said had as she seemed to question me and on my life and everything I was doing. I was able to give her my phone number easily but she seemed not to trust me as just a friend. I felt upset that I had opened up and shared so many things with her and she was always questioning my integrity. It hurt deeply that I was putting forth all the effort to be a friend and she just kept questioning me. I didn't do this to her.She was very closed.. Makes you wonders about their trust issues. Hugs.

Posted

In response debbie. I started chatting with her on a dating site and it exceled to actually a date. Actually we have had 3 now. I gave her my # on date 2 but still have not gotten hers. I did ask. I did not feel I was being too forward. She just says be Patient. Again, I am just not understanding the patience thing. We do talk on messenger all the time, so what is the big deal. I would much rather hear her voice. Can't hear feelings when just chatting on the computer. Do I tell her that it bothers me or should it bother me for that matter? Still wondering!!!

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

She's straight or not out. I'm not sure why this comes immediately to mind, but a phone number is generally the first thing you get unless you've met online. Not sure hon, but that's what I'm thinking.

Posted

@bobby I will add, she might be in a relation with someone, to your list.

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

@June I concur. @Jeri, I think there is something fishy going on too. I would back way the hell up and keep moving in the opposite direction.