Tell your lover what you expect in bed or settle with how they make love to you? - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

Is it hurting their feelings telling them what makes you orgasm. Will they think that they don't know how to satisfy you. Good or bad? How do you handle. Is it a bad sign if they don't trip your trigger or is it that they just don't know what makes you happy?

Posted

hey there, i think honesty is the best key if the person loves you they will not take offence they will learn from you i would imagine but if they do get upset just remind them that they are the only one that you want its short and sweet but thats what i feel.

Posted

Not everybody likes the same things and I have certainly found it doesn't work the same for everyone and I would really like for someone to tell me what is going to turn her on the most, because I really want to please that woman so bad. If she lets me know what anything that will turn her on, it will turn me on as well. It is so hot to me.I really get excited making her get excited and have the best orgasm ever. Hugs.

Posted

It turns me on when they tell me what they want....Makes it exciting to know how much you are giving them exactly what they want!

Posted

Well. Telling miight be tricky depends on the person's personality. But I have to tell you one thing my ex did for me was to tell me how to do thinge to make her feel good.

Now I find my partner say "how do you do that!" or "why are you making me feel so good" ... :-)

Posted

@jeri. On the other hand, a guy will not even hesitate to tell you how to do things to a girl....

Posted

@june....I guess that is why I am a lesbian....

Posted

@jeri I find a male prepositions to be unpleasant as well....

Posted

I think to have sex, it's going to be different with each person you are with. People get off and like diffrent things and half the fun of sex especially with relationships is learning to explore what each of you like. I think that is the diffrence between fooling around and having a relationship. You have to learn and change with you partner. I do think you have to be careful how you put it i.e. make it a experiment not a demand if you get what I mean. But I think the whole point of having sex is exploring and having fun with it. Otherwise what is the point?

Posted

Within the first couple of weeks you should be able to gently nudge the person in the right direction. You know be sweet about it. And I find it sexy when they tell me exactly what does it for them. This period is called getting to know each other lol.. But after that, I think a couple will definitly know what each other likes.

Just pretending you are enjoying it when you are not is a recipe for disaster in my book lol

Posted

I guess adding on to that question: what if you tell them what you like and such and it's still not right? I had that problem and I felt self concious to keep asking for the same thing again

Posted

@June ...I don't know why I didn't think of that before...blahh next time, next time...Thanks June!

Posted

Maybe we should just show them how's it's done!!!!LOLI'm with June, a demonstration could be interesting.

Posted

@lys @jeri. There are quite but I have not shown my partner how yet. Lol. I am so afraid of what sheikhs think of me, to be honest.

June

Posted

@june.....You must be a freak in bed!!!! J/K...LOL...Maybe it will bring another spark to your relationship and you can reach higher orgasm!!!!! Just sayn'

Posted

@jeri. I do make sure my partner gets more orgasm than our mutual friend who bragges about how many orgasm she has with her friends (and every time when they get toghether, she tries to cuddle my GF... I am making sure just in case she tries to make a move on my GF, she is less receptive). ;-)

Posted

@june......Smart Girl!!!!! Righttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!