Looking for love and friendship in South Orange County California - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ku****

Posted

I'm very quiet and hardly ever say the first word so I don't know where to begin to meet someone. I'm really not a snob or stuck on myself but get those labels because of shyness. I've been through the mill with illness (not HIV) but determined to have a life now that I'm doing MUCH better so looking for someone who's gentle, understanding and willing to go slow. I'd like to fill that hole in my life. Anyone out there? Comments? Suggestions?

Posted

kurt,

sorry that you have been sick, but glad you are doing better now!

suggestion= everyone has some sort of throw away camera or a digital version,
so get a pic of you posted and i'm sure you will find there are a lot
of guys out here. and if you just say 'hi' to most guys, that shyness
will vanish. jerry

Posted

Thanks for your suggestion. I don't have a throw away or digital camera but will try to take a phone picture but I will have to get a cable to connect it to the computer. Until then, I'll dig out a picture from a few years ago to post until a more recent one is available.

Posted

I'm so in the same predicament, only thing is that I believe that I'm beyond hope due to being 71 yrs old. Nonetheless I'm trying to be hopeful.

Posted

ellis
i have a friend that is 84 years old and about 8 months ago he found a new lover, who is 71. they are in the process of purchasing a home together, give great parties, go on cruises, belong to gay social clubs... and are damn happy together. so it can and does happen... good luck