Here's a can of worms for you!!! - Love and Romance

Dy****

Posted

@sandy. Do you feel there are so much pressure on women they fell compelled to have a male partner? And that ends up creating a rift between the people who loves women and standing the ground against the social pressure and the one who is breaking the rank?

Posted

@ June, u could put it that way.

I think when things get tough, the bis will flip on you and act straight. Do you know how hard it is to come out as a lesbian? I need to know that other lesbians are with me in whatever the society throws at us.

But it hurts to find out I'm just, as Holly put it, a phase to someone. Be straight if that's what you are. I will be very happy for that person. But if you are gay, then be gay !! that's all

Posted

@june. there is some true to what you are saying or what you think
yes there is a lot of pressure and not everybody can take it
i know that i was and i'm still under a lot of pressure
and yes some women feel compelle to have a male partner
for a lot of reasons, family, friends, religions, society. etc
its sad but is the truth!

Posted

amanda i'm with you 100% but we have to understand this women too at list i do. no everybody is strong have integrity and have the determination to make a decision like that! it all depend with a lot of factors of that person life!
it was not my case but i undestand them!
what i don't like is when they play games with us and they know what they like and who they are! thats a no no!

Posted

I don't think it is that simple. As a bi sexual women it not a case of being attracted to one, it's both. It doesn't make my feeling any less real for any partner I have of either sex. Maybe it is just a case of people getting confused. I don't know. But not all bi sexual women are just looking for some experimental fun before finding the nearest cock. But that's just me speaking for myself

Posted

I am going to say... being a lesbian or gay man whatever... you know from a very young age that you are. Nothing wishy washy about it. Born this way as the song goes. I was born this way and I can't change how I feel. BI's do in fact make a choice to be with one or the other. I don't know what the thinking is on that either so won't pretend to either. I just know that I won't be with a bi because I know eventually they will want a man in the end.. PERIOD!! I have heard it, seen it and lived it. People get hurt in that too. It is just best to say it up front and not act like your all about women when you aren't really.

Posted

Bisexuality isn't a choice. You might as well call being asexual a choice too.
Quite frankly, if I was able to just "pick a side" I would, it would make my life a helluva lot easier. But no, I'm bisexual. I respect that you have a preference, I just reject the premise of it.

Posted

I wouldn't call it a Preference for me. It is a want, something I desire yes but that is like calling it a choice too. It isn't a choice for me at all. It is all I can think of and the thought of being with a man just is repulsive to me.

I said I don't know the thinking of a bisexual and won't pretend to either. I can't know that goes on in someones mind. Just make sure you female partner knows that you are bi and would like to be with a man again at some point so they don't get hurt. it's pretty simple. No expectations that she can keep you for a life time.

I admit too from earlier remarks there are lesbians that are players too and it is wrong to do that...but as long as it is known they don't really want a committed relationship they no one gets hurt and they can enjoy each other for a time.

I know bi's get cut down and accused of playing and sitting on the fence. Basically playing. It isn't all bi's but I have seen many that are just that. Not to say that you are at all Kat. It is very hard for lesbians to come out. Luckily my family knew way early on and was not surprised at all by it. But I have seen some get ousted by their families for a while too. But eventually they come to accept it and want to have the family member back in their lives again so they let down the walls.

It is a battle we all face with family and friends when we do come out. That is when you find out who your true friends are too. We didn't ask for this life or feeling of wanting women. We just do, you can't "FIX" it either.

Posted

I didn't say I didn't love you... lmao... you like femme's I am just me...no make up no heels, just me.. no label of any kind.. I do love my jeans and t-shirts but I can dress up.. but never wear a dress... haha

Posted

I think the thing is confusion... I'm confused as to how you can be sexually attracted to a man? After being with a woman? Once again that's something we will never have in common.. And it's such a major thing. As a community we have to stick together, however bisexuals have it do much easier than the rest of us and anyone who says differently is not a lesbian. When you come out as a bi it's really not as big a deal for most families as comming out as a full fledged homo.

Posted

Like I've said lesbians date lesbians.

Posted

I wonder if this is a big deal for guys, I'm going to ask some of my male friends, gay and straight.

Posted

b4 reading this i looked at bi as selfish people, i thought y turn to a male with penis when i know ill be ur Burger King have it your way mine just doesnt mke babies. Now it seems as though they are just fishing for someone to love them as we r, but NOPE i have no plans in dating nor sleeping with one, mayb they feel the same way about me nannnnnnnnnnnnnn lol however u must accepte others as u wish them to accepte u. we have struggle to get where we r today so y make it difficult for others, if u cant accepte stay away. TRUST is a big issue in any relationship at least when first trying to build with someone it builds up as the relationship, it's not being bi it's about being honest loyal and trust worthy. I AM LESBIAN ALL THE WAY and my world it's hard to trust anyone so i trust others to do exactly whatever it is they do u r who u r

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

I agree with Betsy and Evette. It is a matter of preference, not bigotry, and it is also a matter of trust. I am not going to date a bisexual because that is MY preference, it is NOT bigotry. I think it i just fine to let bis date bis, that is great, they can do their thing, and if they want a male too, then they both are in to that. I am not cool with that though in MY relationship. Dating a woman who I know could go back and forth between men and women makes me not trust her even just that little bit, and trust is a big issue!!! I have seen it and heard it WAY too many times about the bis going and either cheating with a man or breaking up and going off to a man. Not very cool. I have even made a great friend from here who we text often and two of the girls she has dated in the past year did exactly that and just about broke her heart. Not cool.

Posted

well there we have it. Bi date Bi... lesbians date lesbians. Everyone knows where they stand.. lol PREFERENCE!!!!! It is my preference to not date a bi.. yes...I was born a lesbian through and through.. That FACT will not change EVER!!! BTW it is NOT Bigotry... It is looking after your own. it is a touch road we are on to get our rights I don't mind including bi's in that road but will they ever marry a woman?? I think NOT...they will marry a MAN in a heart beat though I think.. I also had some Males that said they didn't trust their woman that was bi because they didn't want to lose her to a lesbian. But others say hell yeah bring on the threesome or they want to watch.. WE do NOT do shows.. We are just as committed to a relationship as any heterosexual couple would be. I have heard the threesome thing many times through the years. I am not into voyeurism either... it's so messed up how people think.