Here's a can of worms for you!!! - Love and Romance

Dy****

Posted

Why is it when Bi females date lesbians its always the by chicks fault when the relationship fails?

At the end of the day its You; not your sexual preference that's the problem.
I got into a debate how females like me (Bi) are ( *ucking up the pussy pool)

Posted

Most true Lesbian I know are into women only, where bisexual women when you don't want *ussy, you turn to a man, and to a lesbian that's not cool,because when your done with men you come back to women, me personaaly I will date a bisexual woman, cause I want my woman to be happy with me and me alone, besides they could have an std and then it's passed on to us and that's not cool at all.

Posted

you can still get s STD threw two females. and it sounds like its more of a commitment issue. I am bi but I have been faithful to my girlfriend for a year with no intent on leaving for dick. I feel it more personal my girl leaving me for a girl because there's nothing she can do that i cant.

Everyone has there preference but I find it confusing being told I'm not date-able because I had a boyfriend before you. It kinda hurts that I'm stuck in either insecure relationships with guys thinking i will cheat with a girl or girls thinking i will cheat with a guy. So I get stuck in freak ass relationships because I'm obviously into both I cant commit to one.

I am jut as capable of committing for a happy relationship

Posted

Well you just said it yourself.. The guy factor.. You will ultimately end up with a guy is what the deal is and most lesbians will not touch you if you had a guy in you with all his junk... YUCK!!!

Just saying the debate on that and I have heard many. Also Bi's are considered to be playing on the fence or just plain playing. I have an ex that said she was a lesbian through and through.. She is with a man now... She lied.. she wanted someone to pay her bills for her because she doesn't know how to hold a job..

Posted

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to discuss this!!
I'm a bisexual girl, but I would NEVER consider cheating on my girlfriend (who is also bisexual).
So what if the person I dated before was a man? If I'm with someone, I'm with them for who they are, not because they have a penis or a vagina. There's no more a risk of cheating with a bi girl than there is a lesbian girl, it's all to do with character not sexual orientation. To say its sexual orientation is like saying "blondes are more likely to cheat, so I won't date one."
Quite frankly, the whole "don't trust/date bi girls" makes me angry as I never thought i'd have to feel the need to defend my sexuality in the LGBT community. :|

Posted

Well I have heard so many arguments on this subject. Most true Lesbians won't date bi's some will and they work out fine. It is the *** factor too that bi's will go back to a man or will soon or later want a penis. Then there is this threesome stuff that usually involves bi's and her man wanting a woman in the bed. Why is it assumed that lesbians will do threesomes with a man involved?? NO way I would ever do that. There are many the won't do that. It is insulting too. But as I said before they are considered players..

Posted

But of COURSE a woman is going to "go back to men" at some point; it's the entire point of being Bisexual!! However, this doesn't mean that the relationship is any more likely to fail.
I think the thing is, it's a pride thing for lesbians. They view their pride as damaged if their ex goes back to a man, it's nothing to do with Bisexual people being "players". Quite frankly, I don't know any bisexual women (or men) that behave in that manner. Yes, they go to the opposite sex sometimes after dating someone of the same sex...but isn't that what bisexuality is? BOTH sexes? You can't expect them to go for a same-sex relationship and then never go back to the opposite sex, otherwise they'd just be homosexual.
Yes, I am bisexual. No, I would NEVER have a threesome, whether I was in a relationship with a man or a woman. It's a stereotype. People need to open their minds.

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

I won't date a bisexual. Doesn't mean i am prejudice or a hater, just my preference. I don't want to have the visual in my mind of, as Betsy puts it, some guy's junk. And I don't want a threesome which is what most bisexuals seem to be going for (or at least the ones who message me). I am a lesbian, I do not want someone who can flipflop, seen it too many times with other friends and i am not going to put my heart out there only to have it dick-slapped (so to speak). Even the above poster admits that she is bisexual and that she is going to go back to men. Not much more needs to be said.

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

As for the "pride" thing, what a bunch of hogwash! That is just a downright hateful thing to say. So is it a bisexual pride thing if they can actually GET a lesbian? Is that how bisexuals chalk up their victories? Is it a bisexual pride thing to transmit a guy's disease to a lesbian? Think before you try and make a comment about "pride".

Posted

I agree Charlene... It isn't a pride thing.. It is a YUCK thing. LOL Just by saying of course bi's go back to men is enough right there to say no way.. Most lesbians want the life time commitment with their partner. That isn't possible with a bi in the mix. That constant worry of when she is going to want a penis is always going to be there too. It isn't worth the stress or worry.

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

The fact of having to talk about little hairy icky gross penises makes the whole bi-thing unattractive to me. At least with a strapper it comes pre-shaved, ha ha ha ha... don't know why that came to mind. Best of both worlds, you get the penetration and you don't have to deal with the ego and whining and hairy bodies and weird grunting and only having sex for like 5 minutes before they "finish"... but maybe that is what bi's like... i don't know.

Posted

And suggesting bisexuals transmit diseases isn't hateful at all, is it? Personally, I don't care if the person I'm with is bisexual, lesbian, transgendered, whatever, if I like/love that person, whether they have a penis or not is irrelevant. And I believe you've also twisted what I've said slightly, thanks. If the relationship ends, there is no reason why a bisexual should feel as though they can't date a man, end of story. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ALL BISEXUAL WOMEN INEVITABLY LEAVE THEIR FEMALE PARTNERS FOR MEN. I am in a relationship with a woman, I am bisexual, yet I am fully committed. However, because I'm actually a decent human being, I'm not looking to run off with men anytime soon and to assume that all bisexuals are is actually, as you put it, "hateful". I hold no resentment towards lesbians at all and would happily date them. But let's flip it, shouldn't bisexual women be worried that their lesbian partner will leave them for a "real lesbian"? It's swings and roundabouts and it is essentially biphobic to generalise all bisexual women (and men) into the same pen. Not all of us are promiscuous, not all of us are unable to commit, and yes, most of us are with our partners (male or female) because we CARE about them and LOVE them. If you've had bad experiences with Bi women, then I apologise on behalf of EVERY bisexual EVERYWHERE, but it's downright prejudice and discriminative to say that it's the norm for bisexuals everywhere. I feel like I need to step out of this discussion now because I really don't see why I should have to defend my morality and ethics against a generalisation.

Posted

Well I didn't say ALL bisexuals leave their partner..I said some have been in relationships and they worked for them. I am glad but I have a friend that when her girl gets pissy she tells her to go find a penis and get it out of her system. She may be joking but it is a possibility that she actually does that.

I just prefer not to date bi's and it is because of bad experiences. When one tells you in the middle of a relationship she has to go and find out if she wants a man or not. That is so damn wrong and rude and I just don't want to deal with that kind of worry..

Posted

i'm a les butch and most of people including les femme think that all of us are the same and act the same. they tell me all the time, but i don't get angry because i know how the majority of butches are. i think that i'm different in all the ways (take a look at my profile and you i'll see why maybe) i know i'm different and that is enough for me. when i get to know a woman i show her i'm different!
there are always exceptions to the rule! nothing is right or wrong there is always in between!

Posted

to me is not a"pride" case that les femmes go back to men or not!
it is a case that if you love me you only love me! nobody else and if any les femme go back to anybody (men or women) or if she has the need to have sex with a man or anybody else, she does not love me or have not desire for me sexualy! it does hurt more when is with a man yes it is the true!

Posted

well yeah disease can passed by both.. geeze herpes for one is a big one. I have not run into any of that thankfully... but if you have it you should tell your partner so you can be careful not to spread it. who said it was just male to female??

Posted

anyway i will not have a relationship with a bisexual. i'm not prejudice!
it is my preference!
is a free country! free minds free ways free everything!
i respect the way everybody is or think!