I just want postive advice.... - Love and Romance

Posted

I have been having relationship problems with my girlfriend for months now.... I have said alot, my jealousy has gotten the best of me I did'nt know how to make her happy anymore because I was feeling like she was loosing every type of feeling she had for me slowly.I know I love her with out a doubt in my heart, it's been alot of years together with her.I lost a very important person because of this feeling...I am going to miss her friendship, her touch, her voice, her face, her smile, her love, her sex and her children...I lost my way all because of my jealousy...please if you have someone who you love and loves you back do not let jealousy and assumptions destroy that like I have...I want her to know that she was never a mistake or a regret for me she was my greatest love, My Baby, My Sexy and My King as I once was her Queen...and if I could do it all over again I would have not made the mistakes I have in the past and I would have trusted her more.

Posted

wow I am sorry you are going through that. If you don't talk things out they will never get solved and losing your temper just makes it worse. You have to stop and think and remember you care about this person and don't want to upset them. You have to very understanding about things too and not make it all about your wants and needs. The EGO is a bad thing to let get in the way of any relationship. We have to put that in check and think of what the other person is going through and then try to resolve the issue at hand. Jealousy is an evil monster and has ruined many relationships because of it. With out trust there isn't much left..

Posted

I know and I do understand that this was the biggest problem of mines this is why i'm addressing it on here and I knew it was destroying me and my relationship...it was'nt my ego though it was me always feeling like I would lose her I wanted something back that I lost over the months and I kept feeling that I was not enough for her the more I tried to figure out how I can make her happy the more I made her unhappy....I lost my love now do to my own insecurties...this is killing me because she is the only woman I ever loved and wanted so deeply...I miss the hell out of the fun we had when we did...I don't even know how to move on...it's like loosing a part of your heart....

Posted

Oh trust me I do know what you are going through. My ex of not so long ago just up and left me when she moved to a different house. She thought it was a deal breaker because she got a small 2 bedroom apartment and it wasn't. She assumed that. I have tried in vein to get her back and she just says she is going a different way with her life. She has 2 boys still in the home and 2 grown daughters out of the home. There was no other reason. I was good to her and it was all fine up until that day. She had panic attack and just went with it. She still loves me and says I was the greatest love of her life but she isn't going to change her mind. She needs time alone to focus on stuff. It hurts a lot. But if they made up their mind you won't be able to change it. I have done all I could and she wants to be friends but won't even see me because she is afraid of how she will feel. Very sad indeed. But it happens I guess. I am sorry you can't fix what happened. Insecurities are not good either but sometimes if you think they are cheating then they probably are. Or if they aren't happy for some reason then you have to find out why.. what happened is there other interests etc.

Chance_Smith
Posted

Read Abraham-Hicks and Law Of Attraction Teachings. They will Help Lots, also there are Great InSpirational Abraham-Hicks groups in London. Look up both Michael James and Nick Fon, Abraham-Hicks/Spiritual Law Of Attraction Groups*. I send you lots of Love*, Light* & Healing*... God/dess/UniVerse Bless*, Arjun*!

Posted

i deserve the woman I love....I am very sad over my lost of her, sitting at home wondering if she will forgive me and come back.I have been loving her for so long.I remember the first time I saw her at her moms house I fell for her then she needed a scarf for her head I offered her mines but she did'nt take it she did'nt know me so I would have refused myself as nicely as she did with respect.The second if I remember correctly we hung out at her moms house we had some drinks but even before feeling tipsy we had things in common...i fell for her harder...she was all that I wanted in a woman she was my soulmate...as the years went by I loved her, made wrong decision because I could'nt have her because she belonged...I regret that and live with it everyday of my life it bothers me to this day of how I did things wrong....I will always love her and cherish what I had with her....in my heart no one will ever replace her...I don't think I would ever feel what I feel for her...you may think that I will because i'm hurting but I never felt total love from another only you gave that to me...my heart holds her in it i'm going to miss my baby....so much as I write and think I picture your face you making love to me.

Posted

We live and learn. Some things last forever but most don't. I wish they did. Seems a lot of lesbians have trouble keeping a relationship together for some reason or another. others have mental issues they have to work on before they can be with someone. That too is very sad. I wish you all the best. I know how you hurt. I know it is hard to move on. I totally understand it and how you feel. I wish you peace and happiness... take care

Posted

sounds like a hard situation to deal with. I would never have someone else while I am with someone. My girl and I were happy and doing things together and I loved her totally and did anything she asked of me. I also knew she needed some alone time because of things she has dealt with from her childhood and the mean things done to her by her mom growing up. I understood all of that. But to just be cut off for no real reason is horror. It devastated me to the core of my being. It was the most *** I had ever felt in my life because she was the one person that gave me love that was true and honest and pure. She wanted to spend her life with me and do things and then that one day just cut me off. Said she needed some time alone and would call me to come back and she never did. Haven't seen her since just once and we had sex and that was it. I was sent home and she cut me off again after saying we would work it out. She made up all kinds of reasons to not want to have a life with me but they were just to piss me off and make it easier on her...but we both still hurt over it. It is wrong to just do that to someone. not a single thing wrong at all. Just this thing in her head.. It sucks...

Posted

Bestsy I am sorry and feel your situation I hope she will come back for you...Lena give her the benifit of the doubt...she knows you been with him and that it is hard because of the children involved she may not have been understanting with all of what you were going through...I believe she never hated you she wanted what she has waited for , for so long and I think she knows you love a womans touch and all that comes with that she would not have been around for so long she longed for you...she does'nt hate you but hates that she can't have you because he makes it difficult for you to be with her....she is a loving person as you are to her let her show you, she was jealous because of never having you as hers own, there was always him there so she thought there would always be another even when she knew you did'nt want him in that way anymore she probally felt you always needed 2 people in your love life and she loves you still and that she will never lose....Lena tisha please give her at least one more try I have read what you wrote and understand better now please don't let your love go she wants you and adores you too...Lena she can be understanding if you can be with her...the arguments are because you guys never really talk it out and she was probably started most of them she I see felt insecure because of him...so she thought now if it's not him it would be another and her as well...give her one more try with no time frame no reminders of a chance or try....give her a day if you can to be with her do something with her fuck all morning maybe like it was at one time and then grab some fast food play out doors and have some beers it might be funny to play a sport and drink some beers and act stupid again lena

Posted

I love her so much i am gone with out her