That Stupid Shyness Thing >< - Love and Romance

Mi****

Posted

Ever find yourself liking someone, but instead of being all flirty and suave, your mind goes blank, and you can't think of one intelligent thing to say?? Lol!

Posted

lol dont u just feel
like a kid some time, real love will make u feel and speak funny.hehehehe lol

Posted

Yes thats true it can happen to anyone but u know wat anything random can start a long conversation and eventually they will start talking ,, i used to be like that and usually virgins are like that hehe caz they are scared of anything

Posted

Ever liked someone and didn't know if they were gay or not? Everytime she comes around i'm all weird cuz I wanna flirt with her but then I don't wanna assume anything and then offend her.

Posted

well melissa just go with it pull her aside and just say i dont mean u no harm but i was woundering if u like girls and if she say yes then go from there.but if she say no then say ok forgive me i didnt mean anything by it.hope it all wrk out love.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Use the blankness to your advantage. Facial expressions can tell a lot about someone. You don't have to use words to have someone fall in love with you. Just a quick interested and slightly mysterious glance will have someone dying to know who you are. A little smile wouldn't hurt either sweetheart.

Posted

No I generally get like that in my everday life so there is no diffrence between normal eveyday situations and when I am flirting lol!

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

If u feel that strongly about a person, take control and act on t. Hats just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

With my partner.... I was coming out of such a long bad relationship... I did not think I can ever be intimate again.. Then one day I was making foolish come one to her, and she accommodated me. To this day, I still don't know why she did not kick me out of her life in our first few month....

I am glad I made my affinity toward her known, but makes me cringe to know how clueless I was about love.