Confused - Love and Romance

Chrissy_Helms

Chrissy_Helms
Posted

I have been with my wife for 8 yrs now married for 3. I love her as well as our two kids but the summer of 2011 wasnt a good summer. My wife and i were not together and we both were hanging out with other women. At this present time my wife and i spend alot of time together but her and i do not live together. I found out that she lied to me about go to Texas for training with her job. She is sticking to her story that her and the other woman went to Texas but she went to see her family but yet they went down and came back on the same exact flight. I still love my wife but there is no sex involved anymore because i feel deepndown inside that she has had sex with this other woman and my feelings will not let me go there with my wife. I do not want to go out and have sex with another woman . It hurts that i cant or dont want to make love to her anymore. She does not want to talk about anything that happened while her and i wer enot together this summer but i feel that we shouldd get things off of our chest. I have seen the others woman information at my wifes residence like a copy of the woman license car information and receipts with her name on it. What should i do.

Posted

you should def just ask her , tell her how you feel.

Chrissy_Helms
Posted

I have tried to sit down with her so we can talk about everything that happened the summer of 2011. Everytime she tells me that she does not want to talk about the past. Like i told her i know she is lying and she tells me no she is not . I have seen information for certain things in her apt and i am just tired. Its to the point now that i jjust want to give up get my divorce and move on but i know that she will not let me see my son if that happens. But i cant kep living my life this way so i am just going to donwhat i need to do and remove myself from this situation because i am too old to be goin gthrough something like this with someone that i have neen loving for 8 yrs and married to for 3 yrs.

Posted

Love isn't about everything being perfect. Things like this were made to challengeyou, to test your love. If you genuinely love her as much as you say you do, don't let go. Maybe she's ashamed of the fact that she and this other woman had whatever it is that they had and she's just not ready to tell you. Just be patient with her. Make her understand that you don't care what happened between them, you just want to be able to know, and work through it because you love her.

Chrissy_Helms
Posted

I have tried to sit down and talk but its not working. Let me give you an example of the shit she does. My daughter and I spent the pm over at my wife's apt last pm. When I woke up she was looking at my phone so I didn't say anything. So I saw her facial expressing so I knew she had an attitude. So she tell me that she is going to see her mother this am and that my daughter and I could not stay in her apt while she is gone so of course I got my daughter dressed and we left but at first she told my daughter she could go with her t see her grandmother. How do you treat your own child like some shit.

Posted

the 2 of u really need to talk though it seem shes not ready maybe u should give her space it's easy said than done it seems that she feel in charge of whats going down between the two of u u must step bac and give space there's children involved so the 2 of u must take them inconsideration
u shld just spend all your time with your daughter and focus on u and her(daughter) i hope things work out for the 2 of u it sounds like your relationship is worth fighting for don't give up just give space again easier said than done many blessing. you and your family will be in my prayers

Chrissy_Helms
Posted

My wife and I have been separated for a year now and its not geing any better so I have decided to file for the divorce so that I have move on to the future. Its not fair to my kids they should not have to go through al of this so I really do believe this will be the best thing for me to do so that my daughter and I can continue to grow without all this negatively in our lives because we deserve better

Posted

A divorce may be what's for the best, though it's obviously not nice. If you can't trust each other and you can't bring yourself to display any physical act of love and you feel like she treats the kids badly, then love simply isn't enough to stay in an unhappy relationship. Though I'm extremely sorry it's come to this for you, I wish you every bit of luck for the future