who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

Im totally into pission, i think its the main thing i look for in my sex life.... but a lil roughness is nice too (im not big on it ) but i do try it once in a while(gotta keep the spice somehow lol)

Posted

maybe submission? Neways, ( no offense maya) iM here!!!! Now wat the hell is going on in here? Lea, Sammie, Arryn? Idk know wat yall are thinking but no i am going to have to set up some ground rules! first, NO ONE wears pants around here! i make the rules and u will follow or u will be severely teased! i want short school girl skirts! Second of all, the ruler is mine! i am the queen bitch around here and u will obey me!!! hahaha ( evil laugh) I want You, Lea to tie Sammie with these strings. Arryn sweetie, could u be a doll and blindfold her? =-) Now be a dear run to the kitchen and get the essentials... i need some ice, whip cream, honey matches and while ur at it, bring some tequila and LOTS OF WATER!!!!!( i need u refreshed, not thirsty... Althiugh if ur thirsty, i might just have u drink some of this.....) now, when u get all that stuff, let me know! Sammie, be a good girl, and dont complain or i will have to .....

Posted

This is going to be some much F***ING FUN, I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! Almost wish it was recorded for future reference, Um we need a camera person, any volunteers? Hope there is a detenion scene

Romeo forgot her homework,ooooooooooo she's in trouble!

Posted

But allison i'm the teacher! but than again, i have always loved the school girl outfits (loves dress up, made up her own just for fun) oh man they both cool parts to play tho! ugh!
*ties sammie up* idk if i did that right tho...i haven't played this game before...*mutters* haven't played any
handcuffs good? i have some in the drawer!

Posted

No sweetie im the teacher and u will do as i say! Understood? Why cant u just be submissive like sammie! IS SHE NICE AND TIGHT OR KINDA LOOSE? lol i had to ask. handcuffs.... r nice at times but not always. i like bondage!

Posted

Yeah I knw how to slip out of handcuffs and /or pick a lock kinda good, so they really don't work on me! (smile) So she's right bondage is the only way I can be kept still cause I'm tricky. A girl have to literal wrestle me into submission. I don't stay in shape for my health only lol!

What can I say, I'm just a preverted fairy(smile) who's always tight with "good friends"

Romeo
Wanna play sometime (smile)?

Posted

CanI just sit back and watch??!! I'm already exhausted..from...earilier activities.

Posted

ok, first of all...... WTH is going on w the discussions? this whole 9 pages?wtf? i like the old ones better!!!! ---kkkk---- back to the original discussion. Um hell naw u cannot just watch. You have ti participate! and im glad u got some extra practice but u need to go get wat i asked u for or else ur gonna be in BIG TROUBLE MISSY!!!!!

Posted

I'll just vidtape, think sammie said we needed someone on that, think i can handle that piece of equipment *holds up camera* ok ppl work with me! i need some action! some passion! fedreca does not like this all yap yap!

Posted

Yeah we did kinda took over and ran like hell with it lol! I feel like someone should pay us for keeping everyone interested and entertain. I wonder if LOGO will pick this up? That will be awesome!

Posted

LOGO is a lesbian and gay channel on Direct TV or Comcast Digital! You can be the Queen Alli, I don't mind a woman in power! Still going to get ya for I'm after your pearl your majesty!
Go for the queen then Lady Lea and whoever is next in line.

The Bandit

Posted

Nope just Bandit!
That's my really naughty alter ego, while Romeo is the sweet one, the lover. The Bandit is the kind that likes to sneak up on ya and just attack the goodies without warning!

Better watch yourself!
Devilish Grin
The Bandit

Posted

I shall not do as you say!! No one tells me what to do unless that are my lover girlfriend or mother!! So bah!! -sits on a comfy cough and watches-