49 years of solitude! - Love and Romance

Posted

That is sad and I feel exactly the same, it makes u wonder why we ended up like this xx

Posted

I have not been alone for that long, but it has def been a while. Someday ....

Reese_Danger
Posted

Its timeto get off ur butt and take a more proactive approch. You can't withdraw and complain ur alone. Time to go out and fofill your own life. Take some classes at ur local college. Dance class (any kind I like ball room my self) take a pe class and work out.. pool arobics, jazercise, tap dace, weight training, short story class. Brush up on some History. There isalways Jesus. Fact of the mater is the sky is th limit but you can't sit at home in ront of a TV AND NOT GET IN VALVED IN YOUR OWN LIFE. Your life is not mesured by wether you are with someone but rather what YOU do with it. You can't expect her to just show up at ur work or house. U have to get out of the house and first be fofilled in ur own life.. that Is all

Posted

reese sorry but i think you didnot get my message. i'll say it again
i say even if i have company i feel alone! i work and i do other things
i'm not a couge potato! got it pretty!

Posted

amanda i don;t pity me and i don't want nobody to do it.
read well my message maybe you will undestand what i mean
i'm 49 years of age, how do you think i' been alone all this years?

Reese_Danger
Posted

I can only offer up Jesus as the ansure. I have no family and few friends. I'm happy. I am never alown as I have Jesus in my heart and have. Relationship with him. GL And God blss

Reese_Danger
Posted

This chick comes mother in law free

Posted

have you ever heard that song. "alone again naturally" by gilbert o'sullivan
maybe that what i was trying to say! it is a beautiful song sad but it is reality for some people maybe a lot of us. maybe you should listen to it! i did and i like it!