Just looking? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I feel silly for posting this cause it just feels weird posting online for something like this. I've never been in a relationship so I just thought maybe I should be looking elsewhere. So just drop me a message here if you wanna chat maybe? I'm not exactly how this is supposed to work but I'm just looking someone nice and kind.

Posted

I think you will find a lot of nice guys on here, Keanu. Start of by having a conversation with them, and see if something sparks between the two of you. It won't happen overnight. It may take weeks or months before it happens. Just be patient

Posted

Hey Keanu,
There are alot of nice people out here. Sometimes you have get through a few jerks to find the good ones. The first step is putting your intentions into the universe. So my friend let chat some time.
Larry

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi Keanu, I'm sure that you will be able to find nice people on here. You might be able to find a partner. Click on Browse above and find a drop down button Members in my area. I doubt that members in my city will work for Freeland although you might try it. I'm originally from Seattle and it has a large gay population. It's not too far from you. Give it a try...

Posted

Yeah I'm supposed to move back to California in June but I've been thinking about maybe going to college in Seattle but I'd need a big enough scholarship for dorm x.x;; I'm hoping when I get into college I'll be able to have more gay friends.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I'm from Seattle but now live in San Francisco. I much prefer the weather in San Francisco. I lived in Berlin, Germany for about 19 years and needed much warmer weather. Okay, SF is not the warmest place in California but better than Seattle. Much less rain...I have gone to university in Seattle but not in SF. Seattle was long ago. I think that being gay is much more acceptable now than it was when I was there. I wish you the best!

Posted

Hey man, I agree I feel kind of siy as we. I'm new here and don't really know what to say, but there's at least a ton of people to talk to on here. Seatte is aan awesome city. I do get tired of the rain though.

Posted

Looks like the "l" button on my laptop is breaking. Off to Geek squad again.

Posted

Sun., Jan 1st, 12, 22:00 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Guys,
The Rain Gods Just Love B.C. as Well, Like a 2nd Home as Such, Oh Well There is Always a Nice Indoor Place to Meet Up and Chat - Hopefully.Guess I'm
Lucky, We are Susposed to See the Snow Gods and Its Suposed to COLD in
My Areas - Calgary. Whats Happening? Well the Snow Gods Haven't Been Around Much - YET, and How Cold? Try From -10C to Highs of +5 to +10C
and Its January 12. Just Lovin It. LIke Spring Time Really,
Tnx,
Operater.