LONELY & Depressed - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Love makes the person lonely, love makes the person to fantasize dreams with partner, love makes the person to be honest & faithful with ur loved one, love makes the person to sacrifice their crucial things for partner's happiness, love sacrifices wealth and health, but when we don't get love, we feel lonely, tired from life and depressed.
Im one of those Lonely Guy who has seen fake love from boyfriends, sex/money/misunderstanding all destroyed my life!
Being Sex-satisfied by strangers is so cheap, its more comfortable to be satisfies with the one you love. Love never depends on sex, love is not a deal of doing sex, love is the passion without which we can't live without each other and sacrifice anything for our love. Though I have no HIV, but I won't like doing silly lusts wit strangers.
Im 23 and really waiting for real boyfriend since childhood. I hope my journey ,of finding a TRUE and FAITHFUL boyfriend, ends soon!!
Love you all

Posted

Please be patient. That handsome smile of yours will grab someone's attention and melt his heart. You deserve to be loved by someone who will cherish everything about you and trust me, it will happen. It's worth waiting for. Do not settle for anything less. Your going to find someone who is going to adore you and. Build lifes dreams with you. He is worth the wait but more importantly so are you. You won't be sorry for waiting. When you least expect it, the love of your life is going to walk into your life and sweep you off your feet. Hang in there my friend, it will happen. I promise.

Posted

Thanks Dude, i love the way u r encouraging me, u dont know my loneliness has increased alot in my heart, everyday abt 4-7pm i feel lonely and crashed until i get the work to do.... b4 that i used to feel lonely v rare!! the feeling attacks me everyday!! thats why i m tired of waiting!! long waiting 23 yrs!!