Pet Peeves on A Date MY TOP 3 - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

I had two dates with two very different females. Both very attractive. Date 1 she's witty and game for anything. My peeve with her she's a bad kisser and not very graceful with the foreplay, she damn near *** me wit her tonge, though she was going to swallow my head man (fyi the girl does not like sloppy kissingf eels like my dog was licking me ick!)(bummer) Date 2 she's intelligent,passionate, a lil hood(i like that in a girl) but the whole freakin nite it was the game lets compare the date to her ex and how her ex is an asshole.(Yikes) She was a good kisses though...I'm not the rebound chick either but had to pull myself away for i regret doing something else with her, (so cold shower that nite folks) Yeah I don't think Imma call either one again for a second. That sucks nobody wins I'm peeve at that too, that's 3 peeves! Oh well Romeo will try again lol! Peeves 3, Slim 0 Every once in awhile you get the dates from hell to mess with ya! Its kinda funny now I think about it lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

i had a close friend a couple of years ago ( i was straight? i guess ) with whom i was very very close. we use to go clubbin every weekend and we would hang out together 24/7. he was a GREAT dancer and we always had fun. he lived about 30 mins away from me but when i was hungry he would always come to the rescue. Neways, one night we were headed to the club and he told me he was falling in love with me, out the blue. I was stunned!!!! my only reaction was please dont! ( imagine my surprise i had no clue! this shit always happens to me!!!! )he didnt say nething until later on that night. he was asked my why i said that and i told him i didnt see him that way. neways i figured maybe it could work so i kissed him. OH-MEE-GEE!!!!!!!! he was horrible!!!! he was shoving his tongue down my throat and i was choaking, i literally could not breath! it was the was the WORST feeling ever. i wanted to puke... lol see... ur not alone!!!!!

Posted

I haven't even figured out what could be pet peeves for me, the only thing that is starting to bug me is when i get called cute repeatedly, i don't mind it on and off but i hear it so damn much it's kind of annoying now. Oh! i know one, i get more numbers and emails from straight girls than gays and say they'd date me if it wasn't for their BF's. that sucks!

Posted

Things someone should never do..... "You're the first date I've been on with a girl." Then she goes into description about all the guys she's dated. Telling me that you've had an abortion (yes folks that some how has been brought up on a first date). Finding out that they are married AFTER they kissed you. Finding out about all their exes in one night. "I just want to get this out in the open... I have herpes." You have what?! x_x Yup bad experiences.

Posted

brittany, i would just like to say "oh my shit" cause that was what went through my mind when i read the pst above..with the herpes...wtfff. i feel for you.