convuse!! - Love and Romance

Lora_Jaisson

Posted

I am new here and i dont really know wat to talk about but to be honest i have a problem which is that i feel horny all the time :s but i dont know y i dont have sex in real life.. but i do it online in 3D avatar chat rooms :s

Posted

Well Lora, it sounds like you have lots of stimulation but no release. Try some toys or something. Good luck and umm have fun! lol.

Posted

I did that for a while too, its much easer than trying to find some one in rl. The problem I find is that a lot people are fakes online. Theirs nothing wrong with being horny and releasing it virtually but if it means loosing physical contact it might be a problem.

Posted

Agree with Skye and Leanna, we all need a release but there's nothing like the real thing.
We need that physical contact, thats the relality, to feel, smell and taste another, I prefer that any day lol.

Posted

Does it entail more that 2 people? I have never heard of sex in 3D, If I can't feel a real woman's touch what is the point? Toys are okay but batteries run out, lol. There is NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING BABY....

Posted

I don't know if Lora does it the way I did but its mainly people taking turns to say naughty things and then you have a 3d character which you can customise to suit your self. Some times its fun experimenting doing things like BDSM or even playing as a vampire queen who has a castle full of slave girls :-).

Still it becomes repetitive and dull with no physical contact. There is also the risk that the hot lesbian girl you've been dating is actually a 50 some thing over weight guy behind the pc! haha

Posted

That sounds too gross for me. Imagine... You think your chatting w/a hot woman, your really getting into it. Then you find out your actually chatting w/a 79 year old smelly fart.... That sounds really gross, but funny than holy hell, LMAO...

Posted

Mostly those types look like walking Barbie dolls with DDD boobs and size 0 hips so its kind of easy to spot them

Posted

SIKKKKK, good one Leanne. THANKS NOW i KNOW WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR, lol. I guess an old dog can learn new tricks, LMAO... have a good night...j

Posted

LOL, Good day ladies... I heard a joke yesterday. If a woman is a size 3 to 5 waist how are her organs arranged?