<\3 - Love and Romance

ha****

Posted

how is it that in a relationship i always let myself fall so deep
i give it my all but yet i still cant find no body thats right for me
christmas is not the best time of year for me thats why i really dont enjoy celebrating it i guess that it's just from all the heart breaks what is it about me because i dress like a dude or is it that i treat the girls i date like a flippin queen
im tired of all the heart breaks i want something real if your that real hmu

Posted

I understand exactly were your coming from I suffer with the same problem of being way to nice to women and by the end of it you get walked all over and treated like you insignificant to them and your feelings aint even taken into consideration by the end of it xx

Posted

i cant stand it maybe i should be rude
but i cant find it in my heart to be rude

Posted

Also know exactly how you feel, fall deeply and put my whole heart into a relationship, treating the one you love the best that you can, always getting my heart trodden on in the mean time. self esteem goes down hill big time, always come away wondering what the hell is wrong with me. Would sometimes love to be different and just not feel but thats not me, being that loving caring woman is who i am.probably the the thing i love best about myself and hate most about myself, lol. Chin up hun, hoping that that right woman comes along for you soon and you can start celebrating the joy of christmas again soon.

Posted

Sometimes people just don't realise what they have until they lose it. Many of us take so many things for granted way too often and usually without realising. I never understood how heartless some people can be but at the end of the day its their loss not yours If they're not treating you with the respect that you deserve then they're obviously not right for you. I may not have the experience that you do but I've had my heart broken, and sometimes the best you can do is just take on a new perspective and hope for the best

Posted

well if any of you know somebody who is a nice decent girl let me know im looking for someone

Posted

I'm a decent girl but I'm all the way in Australia and not ready for another long-distance relationship just yet, sorry. However you may be able to find someone here http://www.chat-avenue.com/girlsonlychat.html I'm always noticing Texas girls in there I know its a chat room which is a bit dodgy but that's where I met my first girlfriend and she's really amazing and decent. Hope it works for you Haley

Posted

Taking on a different perspective is good but not always effective, lol. i also think that im a nice decent girl and you seem to be very sweet and loving but also live in Australia. Yes think we are all looking for that person that will love us as much as we love them, with mutual respect and adoration, good luck, keep smiling and dont change the person that you are, it will come around when you least expect it. i believe that everything that happens to us, good or bad, happens for a reason, to help us grow and learn more about ourselves even though it doesnt always mean its any easier to deal with. Its so hard to dream sometimes, i have also recently had a lot of my dreams realised and then crushed and trying to build those dreams up again. definitly not easy. Best wishes and hopes for you Haley xx

Posted

i've been there before, but im the person that believes that ppl respond to charm and romantisism thats gow i am, i've been in long terms relationships to the point where thwy end up living with me, i just think is a process to find the real one, im currently with someone yeah i treat her like a queen and spoil her but when i think its to much i let her know, and bout the clothin im not femenine either, i dnt think its got nothin to do with it, u just gotta be patient, what i do is give and dnt expext anythin back, and what i always tell her, dont say somethin u dnt feel or dn do somethin u dnt want to just to repayme back!