Advice please... - Love and Romance

Br****

Posted

Ok so rite now my life is just one big mess... im 18 and i just dropped outta college with no qualificatons... i keep argueing wiv the rents and ma kid ***... i have no future and nothing 2 do... i also want a gf but im not sure its the rite time 4 me 2 get 1 and im 2 shy 2 reli go out and meet people i dont do socail!!!!! so wot im basickly sayin is have absolutely no friken clue wot im gonna do wiv my life... i wanna go travelin but dont the meens or passport 2 do so... help plz!!!! all ideas and suggestions gr8ly reseved!! thanks in advance... xxx

Posted

I think you should try to figure out what would make u happy in life, and then figure out how to go about doing that, dont just sit back and wait for life to happen, make things happen by doing what u want...gl

Posted

thanks for that... i'm still not sure but i have stared thinking about it. i will keep you posted as to what i get up to. xx

Posted

What are your talents? That's what I asked myself. Go for what you like to do and what you're good at. Like photography or if you're good at math or English something like that. Follow your passion and you'll rarely go wrong.