How do I move on? - Love and Romance

Nicki_Jones

Posted

Thanks Lauren, I wish everyone was genuine like us, too many people take advantage of that, my ex said I was a keeper which I am but in the end she didn't want to keep me :-( xxx

Posted

That is so sad to hear Nicki. Of the relationships I had there was only one that tore us a part for awhile but it was not my fault it was their fault for believing the lies. Why do our children doubt us when we have been good to them? I just don't get it.

Posted

aww Nicki that is sad, but you know what, he will forgive you and you will be happy, you are a keeper Nicki, it's her loss and you know what luv, she doesn't deserve you or your son. stay strong babe you never know what's around the corner xxx

Posted

Thanks guys, and you're right, we don't know what's round the corner, hopefully something much better xxx

Posted

I used to text her all the time coz I couldn't let go and I kept reassuring her I hadn't been with anyone else but I got fed up with telling her how much I care and stopped texting, now I'm getting texts again today, nasty ones probably coz she wanted me to keep begging her, it doesn't seem to be enough for some people to break ya heart once, they have to keep digging the knife in, sometimes I think there is no point in being too honest and nice :-(

Posted

HERE IS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF HOW NOT TO MEET SOMEONE... A WOMAN OPENS HER HEART AND HAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND SOMEONE ELSE TRIES TO GET IN HER PANTS..... HONEY, TAKE YOUR TIME, DON'T JUST JUMP INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP. TAKE THE TIME TO FIND OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. WHEN YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL FEEL HEALED AND YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITH A NEW RELATIONSHIP. IF YOUR NOT HAPPY, HOW CAN YOU MAKE SOMEONE ELSE HAPPY. FOR THE OLDER WOMEN IN THESE GROUPS WHO TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANOTHER WOMAN'S SITUATION YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER...

Posted

Thanks Jay, I totally agree, I won't be jumping into another relationship for a while, my ex is 9 years older than me, she did take advantage of me xx